SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread - 15.0

R31Nismoid

12 hours ago, dezz said:

I bought a $3200 mattress about 5 years ago when I moved into my place... 100% latex, no springs etc etc...supposed to be good.

Can't remember how long it took because I've left it so long, but it sagged, and now I pretty much wake up sore every morning.. Comfortable feeling bed, but obviously not doing it's job..

So now I'm finally going through the warranty process... Expecting a call on Monday to arrange a time for them to come and inspect it. They should replace it, but then I'll have to go through the process of choosing another mattress... Most people can sleep on whatever and feel better than I do on a daily basis, unfortunately I'm not that lucky... so it's a big decision..Which obviously needs to be made in a timely fashion

fucking stop lifting you meataxe cunt

You should get a cheap single bed foam mattress and try cutting out a face hole out if it.

Used to love sleeping on my stomach with head to the side as a kid, no pillow. Can't even lie like this for 15 minutes these days; squats and deads turned my neck into tinman.

There are a few proponents of sleeping on the floor - they reckon it's difficult at first but you get used to it. Can't see them having partners without their own dating site though...

You should get a cheap single bed foam mattress and try cutting out a face hole out if it.

Used to love sleeping on my stomach with head to the side as a kid, no pillow. Can't even lie like this for 15 minutes these days; squats and deads turned my neck into tinman.

There are a few proponents of sleeping on the floor - they reckon it's difficult at first but you get used to it. Can't see them having partners without their own dating site though...

Had to sleep on the floor when I f**ked my back a few weeks ago...
The theory behind it is that it's stiff, zero give...so you're body is 100% supported. When you sink into a bed your body can slump into whatever posture the give in the bed allows, muscles then work to try support the body, wake up fatigued as if you've been using muscles in your sleep... Which you have

we sent a bit of coin.

but got one that has different spring rates to both sides as different weights of Katie and I.

I was skeptical, but I used to love traveling for the good hotel beds.

Now I look forward to coming home for the good bed,

Split spring rate, pillow top, from snooze, never looked back.

10 hours ago, 32JET said:

Does anyone have allergies or intolerance's to food?

Took me 22 years to find out i had a food intolerance to fructose..
Lol

Brother found out a fructose intolerance recently...seems to be the new buzz allergy

I should test myself, probably have a slight lactose intolerance, but l'd like to think I'm manly enough to eat anything except a salad

• Like 1

Yeh it sux. Cant eat anything good!

Just started eating pizzas with tomato base again though with no side effects :)
Not the same without onion and garlic though...

Hate when this happens. He wasn't even doing anything wrong and they just took his license. Luckily his mum is super cool and will drive him. Lmao what a f**k head. I restrained myself from commenting because i can't be f**ked to talk to an idiot.

Screenshot_2016-08-07-01-51-53.png

Ex was fructose intolerant, so most meals was on fodmap diet. It's doable but pretty annoying, depends on how bad it is. If you can get away with small amounts of wheat and avocado or mushrooms it makes things more interesting

Just paid for bed and mattress from snooze. Decent sale on at the moment, was like 45% discount total. Just annoyed it'll take 6-8 weeks to make, but at least get to choose material