SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread - 15.0

R31Nismoid

2 hours ago, alr33x said:

an investment that turned out very nicely for the buyer.. geez you lot hold on to stuff way to long its actually kind of sad.

good work on ya dollarmite account :) 

Was the buyer Chinese? Just a hunch

1 hour ago, emts said:

western Suburbs so doubt it.

Martin thought of you the other day (nohomo) the bathurst conrod straight house / land is for sale (2mill approx they reckon)

Also Birds, Taha is going back to prison again :( 

Want to take pulsar to Gibson motorsport tomorrow.... Anyone wanna play with the autronic while I drive it around the block tonight? lol
I haven't driven it since leaving the shop 2 weeks ago, but once it was fully warmed up from 5mins on the street it's like high load at low rpm, foot down, no accelerator passed ~10% throttle. TPS reads fine, there is a rev cut at below 40° coolant temp, but I just checked the ecu is reading coolant temp fine.
Not being able to take off at a set of lights makes it pretty much undriveable once I get around the corner.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, UNR33L said:

Martin thought of you the other day (nohomo) the bathurst conrod straight house / land is for sale (2mill approx they reckon)

Also Birds, Taha is going back to prison again :( 

Serious? I saw him at mens gallery like two months ago, he neglected to mention that lol...though he was driving a Lambo around so, kind of adds up...

1 hour ago, Birds said:

Serious? I saw him at mens gallery like two months ago, he neglected to mention that lol...though he was driving a Lambo around so, kind of adds up...

Yeh I got him on facebook lel 

Add $250 water bill to that list of bills I have right now, fml :( #adultlyfe

Edited by UNR33L

Took car for a drive, coolant temps are pretty damn low when putting around off boost. Started to cut out again, so turned off the low-temp rev limiter and it cleared it all up. Needs a bit of tidying up at higher rpm but success!
Hooooly shit it's the loudest turbo sounded car I've ever been in. Maybe it's the vented bonnet and small open gateway between cabin and engine bay.

Inb4 car destroyed due to Greg-style tampering.

• Like 2