SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread - 15.0

R31Nismoid

There would have to be some sort of under plate with ducts on it... No way you'd want to fork out and have a speed bump take out 2 turbos.

Pulsar update: all the issues i was having was due to not enough fuel in the tank. New fuel pump pickup sticking up too high and not getting enough fuel at 1/4 tank (when i picked it up from tuners, barely made it home let alone risk going to a petrol station). Wouldnt start in the driveway because its on an angle. Frustrated and relieved at tue same time...

25 minutes ago, Leroy Peterson said:

There would have to be some sort of under plate with ducts on it... No way you'd want to fork out and have a speed bump take out 2 turbos.

Pulsar update: all the issues i was having was due to not enough fuel in the tank. New fuel pump pickup sticking up too high and not getting enough fuel at 1/4 tank (when i picked it up from tuners, barely made it home let alone risk going to a petrol station). Wouldnt start in the driveway because its on an angle. Frustrated and relieved at tue same time...

Walbro?

had similar problem, and that what lunched my motor.

Fuel starvation coming onto Main straight at calder and leaded out massively which melted piston

cannot run with under 1/4 tank.

Eyeing off the TAARK surge tank currently for safety

http://www.taarks.com/Fuel_Surge_Tank_v2_p/taarks-fst-2walbro.htm

1 hour ago, Birds said:

Piping is trick but...air filter change every 100km?

Apparently it's fine once the guards are all up, the guys driven in massive down pours of rain etc. 

They've got 2 cars one with a single turbo mounted under the boot, apparently still working out exactly what they will provide as the service for customer (too bad they're in WA :()

you ignorant RWD coupe fools.

its not as simple as that.

IMAG0517_zpstkfqbpuu.jpg

thats what the new fuel pump looks like in the swirl pot. i had to bend/slightly break the pickup to get the lid on. The old fuel pump pickup looks like this:

00024056_7093036086.jpg?big=1

except the pickup doesnt fit on my pump. I've looked for different pickups but couldnt find any. I really thought it would be ok at 1/4 tank....

2 hours ago, Leroy Peterson said:

you ignorant RWD coupe fools.

its not as simple as that.

IMAG0517_zpstkfqbpuu.jpg

thats what the new fuel pump looks like in the swirl pot. i had to bend/slightly break the pickup to get the lid on. The old fuel pump pickup looks like this:

00024056_7093036086.jpg?big=1

except the pickup doesnt fit on my pump. I've looked for different pickups but couldnt find any. I really thought it would be ok at 1/4 tank....

My 040 is hose-clamped to a bracket in a position I just guessed, sucking fuel from the very bottom of the tank through mesh because socks and debris are for fgts

umad brah?

giphy.gif

28 minutes ago, Birds said:

My 040 is hose-clamped to a bracket in a position I just guessed, sucking fuel from the very bottom of the tank through mesh because socks and debris are for fgts

umad brah?

giphy.gif

Love me some Emma Stone

25 minutes ago, dezz said:

Just got a payrise not stipulated in the EBA, without asking for one. I guess my employer believes I'm worth more than they were paying me.

Upgrade to CBR1000 and sell me your CBR cheap? kthx <3

umad brah?

Swirl pot is needed due to shape of fuel tank. Fuel return keeps swirl pot full so no starvation at high G's on low fuel.

Are you going to do the same for your GTR? Im sure racepace would love you more if you did.

4 hours ago, Leroy Peterson said:

Watching 88E closely this week... If announcement doesnt come before friday i suspect a massive dump. Might try and pull 50-70% out before then if it hits 0.045 or higher.

Quick, sell sell sell

So i just tried to go to the pirate bay, looks like Telstra have started their blocking  

Content Denied

The message you are receiving around Content Denied where you have tried to access a website is not in relation to any Telstra issue or fault. Access to this website has been disabled by an order of the Federal Court of Australia because it infringes or facilitates the infringement of Copyright.

For more information please go to www.copyright.org.au for the Australian Copyright Council Factsheet about copyright infringement and website blocking.

Or please call us on 1800 086 346 if you have any other queries.