SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread - 15.0

R31Nismoid

4 minutes ago, dezz said:

On the subject again, got a letter from foxtel yesterday informing me of a $2 increase in package cost, kunce are dreaming

f**k foxtel, they only make money because of the footy channel

Can anyone guess which website forum this is from? your favourite place Leeroy, I can't believe I keep going back, but can't help it I find the posts funny as.

The longer we wait the bigger it gets. So if it's after Christmas or new year to be honest all the better. Big D did say that it's hard to get news out over this period as so many people are away for the festive period. One thing for use the picture keeps getting bigger. Hold onto your ticket as the train is just loading up. Choo chooooooooo!

Edited by UNR33L
  • Like 1

f**k foxtel, they only make money because of the footy channel

Yeah I only really want it for sport but they did a deal when I signed up, just never rang up to cancel it when it reverted back to normal price.. Was already planning to call up and cancel platinum before I got the letter..

They'll just offer a discount when I call to cancel but if they don't they can suck me off, I'll tell em how shit their service is and go back to sport and maybe documentaries as well

2 minutes ago, dezz said:

Yeah I only really want it for sport but they did a deal when I signed up, just never rang up to cancel it when it reverted back to normal price.. Was already planning to call up and cancel platinum before I got the letter..

They'll just offer a discount when I call to cancel but if they don't they can suck me off, I'll tell em how shit their service is and go back to sport and maybe documentaries as well

That's the way, you can always get a free AFL live subscription at the start of the year usually too or even just pay $89 for the year.

I'm tempted to get UFC fight pass $9 AUD a month for weekly fights (5+ hours) and on-demand access to all previous fights.

Still has a bit of a delay so not true live (annoying for betting) and occasionally has connection issues compared to pay per view or foxtel. But not terribly priced.

Foxtel only show 2 or so fights a week, probably charge extra for all those random sports channels too

If this thing was under $2000 I would give it full-on VIP treatment. an ugly W124 with rear tables and black leather seats.

https://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/SsangYong-Chairman-2005/SSE-AD-4364567/?Cr=1

mycar1191993004.jpg

mycar1183382674.jpg

The fact that they charge more for 'HD' proves again that they're cocksuckers. 

When vic pol get their hands on a supercharged 400kw Falcon didn't last long.. well there goes 1 of the 750 last XR8s 

These cocksuckers were probably doing 150 in an 80 zone smirking like the piggies they are, look at that car.. 

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/law-order/highway-patrol-cops-injured-in-crash-at-major-dandenong-south-intersection/news-story/5f73757d7a45c4e757f6c9d5bba71738?utm_content=SocialFlow&utm_campaign=EditorialSF&utm_source=HaraldSun&utm_medium=Facebook

Edited by UNR33L
  • Like 1

How does foxtel justify not providing surround sound in 2016, especially with what they charge ...?

I'll keep the platinum package if they drop the price enough.. But I all honesty most of it is complete shit... Sopranos, Seinfeld sons of anarchy etc on constant reruns, the same movies over and over again, most of them not even good movies...

Sport they've got me because of MotoGP, f1 (although after never missing a minute of coverage in the last 10+ years, my interest is fading with the current state of the sport) and to a lesser extent AFL, but everything else I watch on there is more often than not from boredom and staying on something I've flicked through randomly, and already seen.. Sopranos is a perfect example.. Seen the entire series 10+ times and have the set on DVD, but still watch it on foxtel if I'm bored..

Nature docos I don't mind, but almost everything else they show is either old, shit, or I can download it before they show it anyway, without ads.

2 hours ago, UNR33L said:

The fact that they charge more for 'HD' proves again that they're cocksuckers. 

When vic pol get their hands on a supercharged 400kw Falcon didn't last long.. well there goes 1 of the 750 last XR8s 

These cocksuckers were probably doing 150 in an 80 zone smirking like the piggies they are, look at that car.. 

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/law-order/highway-patrol-cops-injured-in-crash-at-major-dandenong-south-intersection/news-story/5f73757d7a45c4e757f6c9d5bba71738?utm_content=SocialFlow&utm_campaign=EditorialSF&utm_source=HaraldSun&utm_medium=Facebook

How'd they managed to do it while that Barina something has less damage?

And lol at "custom made" from the picture it looked like vinyl wrap.

9 hours ago, dezz said:

On the subject again, got a letter from foxtel yesterday informing me of a $2 increase in package cost, kunce are dreaming

oh well there goes that payrise...