SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread - 15.0

R31Nismoid

2 hours ago, dezz said:

How does foxtel justify not providing surround sound in 2016, especially with what they charge ...?

I'll keep the platinum package if they drop the price enough.. But I all honesty most of it is complete shit... Sopranos, Seinfeld sons of anarchy etc on constant reruns, the same movies over and over again, most of them not even good movies...

Sport they've got me because of MotoGP, f1 (although after never missing a minute of coverage in the last 10+ years, my interest is fading with the current state of the sport) and to a lesser extent AFL, but everything else I watch on there is more often than not from boredom and staying on something I've flicked through randomly, and already seen.. Sopranos is a perfect example.. Seen the entire series 10+ times and have the set on DVD, but still watch it on foxtel if I'm bored..

Nature docos I don't mind, but almost everything else they show is either old, shit, or I can download it before they show it anyway, without ads.

Shoe program

I ditched the second room, movies and HD.

Like seriously what the f**k is the point of watching a docco about Hitler full of footage from the 40's in HD....

My tv watching is 90% docos so SBS on demand / YouTube is plenty for me

23 hours ago, Birds said:

Forget the prices, check the buyer and seller ratios and unit ratios...those sellers are climbing hard and we've just hit 4.3...once again...no news is propelling this, only rumour and expectation.

Like I said, get out before the rats do. There are way too many profit takers in this stock for it to rocket up with anything short of truly awesome news. It may end up with a new floor but it's not going to be 4.5, it will be 3.9 or 4 cents etc.

You either play the game ahead of them or you the miss tidy profits to be had in the meantime. Or you're a long termer locking them in the bottom draw...

Jordan fades back...

What should I get my boss for a xmas gift? I'm not sure what he drinks other than beers though.. What's a normal gift scotch / whiskey? I got no idea as I don't drink the stuff. 

Is there a beer pack you can get from Dan Murphys with like a few different nice beers? 

Something like this I guess..? even though some of the beers are shit

https://www.danmurphys.com.au/product/DM_500959/world-class-beer-collection

Edited by UNR33L

16 hours ago, joeyjoejoejuniorshabadoo said:

I ditched the second room, movies and HD.

Like seriously what the f**k is the point of watching a docco about Hitler full of footage from the 40's in HD....

to have a wank, obviously.

i cancelled foxtel when they lost the EPL

32 minutes ago, UNR33L said:

What should I get my boss for a xmas gift? I'm not sure what he drinks other than beers though.. What's a normal gift scotch / whiskey? I got no idea as I don't drink the stuff. 

Is there a beer pack you can get from Dan Murphys with like a few different nice beers? 

Get him something he can easily regift to someone else

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Leroy Peterson said:

This.

Cactus gift for everyone.

Pulled out 50% stake off 88E yesterday at 0.044 for break even. Will keep an eye on it over the holidays and may buy back in same volume if it dips around 0.035.

Good man

But IMO increase the volume if/when it falls to the 3s

Organic accumulation of shares; pretty much the opposite of what panic sellers do when they sell at the bottom and have to buy in higher

Anywhere there is a loss of confidence amongst shareholders that is not also lost on you is an opportunity to make money.

Shareholders are on the whole the most hypersensitive bunch of knee jerkers...if you can acknowledge and respond to this accordingly, keeping your eyes on the fundamentals, then you're playing the game from the sidelines while the fools squabble.

3 hours ago, UNR33L said:

How about a bottle of Macallan Whisky. So he can be a boss like Harvey Spectre as that is what he drinks in Suits

suitscheers.png

• Like 1