SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread - 15.0

R31Nismoid

Dem MS paint skills right der'

Back to work.. break went too quick but saving my annual leave for a March holiday me thinks.. 

On the bright side at least I'm working from home and most of the customers aren't back at work yet

Edited by UNR33L

3 minutes ago, Kinkstaah said:

Back to work AAGGGHHHH f**kin people like to report IT problems the second they come back holy shit.

MATE I CANT LOGIN I CANT SENT EMAILS I CANT WIPE MY ASS I CANT ACCESS A FILE I DELETED A FILE BY ACCIDENT 

1 minute ago, UNR33L said:

MATE I CANT LOGIN I CANT SENT EMAILS I CANT WIPE MY ASS I CANT ACCESS A FILE I DELETED A FILE BY ACCIDENT 

THE VERY FIRST SECOND I COME BACK FOR THE YEAR I MUST PRINT HOLY SHIT DONT YOU REALISE HOW MUCH I NEED TO PRINT I NEED TO BE PRINTING THINGS ALL THE TIME TO LIVE

• Like 1

Lol, I forgot about printers - the amount of shit people print when it could easily just be viewed or sent as pdfs.. 

At least the older generation that do this is slowly dieing off in the workforce, yes there's a direct correlation from age to printing everything  

I've got another good one, HOLY SHIT I CANT SCAN TO EMAIL IT TAKES 5 WHOLE MINUTES TO COME TO MY INBOX

Edited by UNR33L

Just realize I have ~8700 posts on SAU, I haven't even owned a skyline in 5+ years.. what am I doing with my life? I don't even venture out of Vic wasteland, and been a member for 10 years, since I was 17 and got my 4 door r33 lol

Edited by UNR33L

Still on holidays here...check back in next week from Bangladesh..

Enjoying this break that much that i booked a nice relaxing holiday for April in langkawi 

21 minutes ago, joeyjoejoejuniorshabadoo said:

Faaaaark the printing thing. All the old people in the office sit at desks with 3 screens but use 1 and print like 100 pages a day

Pretty much this, doesn't matter what company. Law firms are the worst, folders of papers covering the offices.

I print all emails including the whole chain even if I only need page one

It saves me having to put the number 1 in the pages box

• Like 1

Gotta use the trailer for dat rear end grip fellas, finally got my trailer built to my specs after the dodgy Indians built it wrong the first time :P Does the job for $800

15799855_10154191195928779_3111668269978