SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread - 15.0

R31Nismoid

2 hours ago, Leroy Peterson said:

D1Rs aren't expensive...
It's amazing how much Japanese wheels are cheaper via wholesaler than direct from brand. Not sure about D1Rs... Does Bob Jane have a wholesaler?

Did contemplate D1Rs for a short period of time...

Why is that amazing? Gotta protect your distributors...actually surprised you can buy direct from the brand.

if anyone holding TV2 from last year wanted to get out, i think now is the time. Even if the share price improves over the next 6 months, doesnt sound like the company is too organised. I think this was like a desperation announcement to attempt to keep things afloat and restore faith in holders.

Meanwhile 88E... give it a few weeks.

da f**k...

when did tur_key turn into 
the sphincter of the universe

Like 5 or 6 years ago when that flog Kadir (barbs was his forum name i think) was around and kept filling threads with bulshit about turkey.. shan changed the swear filter to include several choice variations on sphincters and goat sex

On 2017-6-24 at 7:02 PM, joeyjoejoejuniorshabadoo said:

Like 5 or 6 years ago when that flog Kadir (barbs was his forum name i think) was around and kept filling threads with bulshit about the sphincter of the universe.. shan changed the swear filter to include several choice variations on sphincters and goat sex

fair call, just threw for a bit.

still want to see the turducken egg.