SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread - 15.0

R31Nismoid

I drove a vn wagon that happened to have internationals on it for a while. Towed pretty good, but there was rub as the suspension squatted (pan hard bar pushing the axle sideways). Made an ok tow car with heaps of room for tools in the back.

Edit, forgot CSH.

3 hours ago, HEKT1K said:

see a lot of Maybachs out your way Birds?

Not as many since we signed that petition to stop them parading up and down our street so often

When you're sick for a few days at the start of the week, get a medical certificate but the doctor puts the wrong dates on accidentally (forward a week).. give to my employer and they ask me to get it fixed to correct dates.. call Doctors office, wait 3 hours for a call back.. get told yes but I'll have to come and pick it up, finally convinced them to FAX it through.

At what point was me wasting time worth it?

/Friday Rant

Do they make you get a med cert? My workplace never bother with it

I always thought of them as pointless when they can be obtained so easily. My opinion is if you're well enough to get a med cert then you're probably well enough for work. If you're too sick to work, why make you do the unrestful thing and go out to get a med cert?

Because the doctor gets to bill Medicare for your visit to get a note to say you aren't well, the ones where you go into work and then go home because you aren't well and they still want the medical certificate are even more meaningful.