SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread - 15.0

R31Nismoid

10 hours ago, Rekin said:

Good idea thanks.

I'm 7km from city and was thinking how else to commute. $140/month Myki for a short trip isn't great value, neither is parking in city.

Or maybe I join the vwl bandwagon and get a motorbike emoji55.png

Yeah get an Ebike, theres heaps out there pretty sure my mate can hit nearly 100km/h on his too if you want to! 

Would pay itself off in a year or so.

Edited by UNR33L

Electric scooter ftw

They weigh about 8kg folded and 25km/h / 25km range out of the battery

We have one in the office we use to piss off th OH&S guys

• Like 2

I have the  chrome version of that nismo one, and exact same thing, chrome wearing off to a cheap red thing below it.

got that nismo logo burnt in hand a few times in summer as well.

But is very well weighted and comfortable

Electric scooter ftw
They weigh about 8kg folded and 25km/h / 25km range out of the battery
We have one in the office we use to piss off th OH&S guys

That's pretty decent given how small it is.

Is it similarly sized to fold up scooters that used to be all the rage back in early noughties?

6 minutes ago, HEKT1K said:

Yeah mine must have been the chrome

I wouldn't have knowingly bought a fake, most likely it was just not built for Australian summers

yeah I got mine from a nismo authorized re seller same time as the engine mounts and gearbox mount, so pretty sure it real and same senario

16 minutes ago, HEKT1K said:

Yeah mine must have been the chrome

I wouldn't have knowingly bought a fake, most likely it was just not built for Australian summers

Black paint might hold better

I didn't think you were the type peruse SE Asian markets for Gucci knockoffs

8 minutes ago, joeyjoejoejuniorshabadoo said:

Same issue here with the Nismo knob. Bought from Nengun from memory.

Maybe Birds' one is the fake lol

That awkward moment when Nismo gear is cost-cut outsourced trash and the copies are better

21 minutes ago, Count Grantleyish said:

That's pretty decent given how small it is.

Is it similarly sized to fold up scooters that used to be all the rage back in early noughties?

Can get them on eBay for $500-800 depending on battery size / motor.

Little bigger than them, with bigger / all terrain wheels. But still very compact.

140 a month would be a prepaid 30 day wouldn't it? So you can use it how ever many times you want? But if you were to just top it up to the same amount and make use of it only on work days solely in zone 1 you would save money I would have thought? Unless you live in zone 2?

$7 a day buying the monthly top up would still be half of what parking must cost at a minimum?

Cheaper to prepay @ $140/month
Parking around docklands is $20/day
IMG_0758.jpg

Don't know these city feels

Even with monash roadwork bullshit I'm home to my hoon-ridden street in 20 max. Think I could clock 15 mins once it's done.