SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread - 15.0

R31Nismoid

Why is there Victoria Secrets in every Aus international airport?
I always wondered, then when Sydney was getting reamed by traffic control and every flight was delayed, people go to EVERY shop just for something to do. Then people buy stuff. I reckon those businesses only need maybe 4-5 disaster days a year to make their money

3 hours ago, Leroy Peterson said:

Why is there Victoria Secrets in every Aus international airport?
I always wondered, then when Sydney was getting reamed by traffic control and every flight was delayed, people go to EVERY shop just for something to do. Then people buy stuff. I reckon those businesses only need maybe 4-5 disaster days a year to make their money

You may have just uncovered the reason why a form of transportation built around near perfect number crunching and mechanical reliability is less punctual than a bus.

Parking is $10 in Docklands and yep, free tram zone. 

Am 16km in distance to city so unless I bring the Ebike into the office and charge it at my desk.... it's not possible? 
They're pretty pricey those Ebikes! Might as well get a motorcycle, plus I've always wanted one and seems like an extra excuse to get one me thinks.

Quick question for everyone, how does a deaf person know when to stop wiping their rear end after a poop???

"Normal" people have five senses right?

When one lose a sense and the remaining senses are heightened (not sure if it's right word).

For example, me - I'm deaf as pole as y'all know, i go to the toilets and do my business and when it's time to wipe, I go by feeling between my butts with toilet paper of course.

Also you can judge by looks if you're flexible like pole dancers - that being said I'm sure they don't do that way.

Or you could heed Birds advice and do 15 wipe system.

Please try these and report back I'm sure we all would love to know.

On the subject of e-bikes.

Surely they're expensive as everyone first looked, although there's a couple of benefits - no licence and registration is needed until the government decides it is needed which won't happen I reckon as it's still a "bicycle"

On 10/14/2017 at 6:10 PM, joeyjoejoejuniorshabadoo said:

Literally the dumbest thing I have read in 2017

Welcome to my workplace on Fridays, I'll see what other knowledge I can share with you guys this Friday.