SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread - 15.0

R31Nismoid

18 minutes ago, blah_blah said:

das it leigh das it

Welcome back to the import scene

#blue evo v sti rivals

Only took me 6 years :P I've actually spent more time in the Aussie cars than Imports :O 

5 hours ago, Leroy Peterson said:

Just because phonetically it starts with a vowel, don't mean it's a vowel.

Write so it can be read out

No.1 copy rule

19ebf604674c3a79e4ec99470c57b0cf.gif

ive been keeping an eye on things, but got a Coinbase account today and limited to $300 for the first week.

so like 0.00000000000033 of a coin.

Its complicated shit, so starting with Coinbase is like the Paypal. me and 1.5million others every month.

2zqsbnl.jpg

I know I'm old now because

After oversowing the front lawns with seed

I was watering them and some kid rode over the grass with his f**king unnecessary mountain bike, leaving a deep line across it

And all I could think was "f**king kids, get off my lawn"

• Like 2

My lawnmower is a freebie. It's a piece of shit, but I manage to resurrect it from the dead most weekends. Mower place told me to throw it in the bin, so I bought a 70c head gasket and solved the compression issues.... They told me to throw my whipper snipper in the bin too, but I just replaced the whipper head and it's going strong 2 years later.

2stroke4lyf

I enjoy my lawn work, not just relaxing but satisfying bringing it back from THE DEAD. Amazing what difference a little extra makes and you get to one up your neighbours.

IMG_0244.thumb.PNG.eab7073a40bb89932d16843e72ca8dcd.PNG

IMG_0245.thumb.PNG.2f531087539f0ca5ddfe739e4fbf1d34.PNG

That was about a month ago^. Currently looking heaps thicker and lush. Tempted to tear it all up and start again with level soil.

Just a shame there is a park next door so people walk across the lawn instead of the footpath; probably why it got so f**ked up in the first place.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Never mind the ash - the massive witness mark on the leading edge of the rear arch make little baby jesus cry.
    • Some small fixes made over the weekend. I've been trying to get the car sitting right on the 275's as well as reducing the rubbing as much as possible. I bought a guard roller but the lip within the guard is obviously made of high tensile steel because it took so much work and heat to get the smallest of movements that I totally flared my rear arches. It looks kinda cool.   I also got inside the arches with a dremel to cut down the bumper and the bumper mounts. The first one (pictured) got a bit ugly but the next one was much nicer as I just cut slots and hammered them upwards. I gave it all a spray of primer too. I'm still scrubbing a little bit on passenger side but it has less camber than the drivers, so once that is sorted it *should* be ok. I drop a single corner down on the ramp to simulate that mismatch and see where it is scrubbing.         Here's my flares. The car is lower than this now. Excuse the bush fire ash on the car.    I also haven't had windscreen washer jets for weeks so thought I'd tackle that. It looks like a leak is coming from under the headlight. Just in there. See it?  This would have been clearer and easier if I'd taken the front bar off, but basically the plastic hose connector has broken off the headlight sprayer. And because I couldn't be arsed taking the bar off and fixing what is already a gimmick, I just disconnected the feed hose and with some aquarium hose, circlamps and a drive shaft bolt I fixed it good. The hex piece I tried first did not seal too well (2nd pic) - not sure why I thought it would! 🤦‍♂️.   Because I hate things being broken, I will fix this, but until I could be bothered to take my bar off, this will suffice. Note the BMW push-in hose connector. Because standardised fittings are too passé. I now have an issue with my adaptive headlights always pointing too low and sometimes shaking back and forth when I'm driving. I'm keen to have these working properly. On another note, I bought a set of EBC BlueStuff for the front. I looked at so many reviews; DBA Xtreme (not enough reviews), Ferodo DS2500 (Super expensive and hard to find), Hawk HP+ (hard to find, not many track/street combo reviews) and some others. Was able to get the Blues pretty cheap (~$250 delivered). Also there's a motorsport joint in Hornsby that will supply and install a RacingDiffs LSD conversion for $850 which is pretty good. I know its not a proper LSD but I'm just not keen right now to spend $3500+ on a proper one. I figure I'll give this a go and see what its like, if nothing breaks I can sell the diff with this in and upgrade later if I want. There are some streets near me I cannot get up in the wet at all and just spin a lot in the dry, it would be nice to have traction on these. (I live on a big hill). My first ever skid pan is coming up on the 8th of Nov. Can't believe I've never done one. Really looking forward to it.
    • He hasn't been seen here since the day of the above post.
    • Anyone know how to get in contact with 32R? He didn't reply to a DM