SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread - 15.0

R31Nismoid

Random PowerPoint effects brought the lulz when our IT teacher did a presentation at school assembly. Massive passage of text came in one letter at a time...it was lagging too...

One letter at a time, with the laser sound effect. Loading up from a floppy disc.

Man, we old.

Waiting for someone to log off so that my pirated cd key would connect me to the wonid server

Connect 192.014.12.664:27015

Wonid authentication verified

Something like that

yeah i'm pretty sure everyone just had a notepad full of different keys to use

my first steam account got vac banned lol was fine when it was $20 a Half life 1 key

no way i'd cheat these days my steam profile probably has like $500-1000 of games on it.. nothing compared to some people I know.

Edited by UNR33L

lol @ dream boats trying to sell mustangs for $30k ~ profit

What shits me about this is the same thing as ticket scalpers

Buy it with the intention of profiting and some true fan who actually wants it misses out

Same thing happened with the 86s, people were selling base model for 40k when there was a waiting list

Ninja 250Rs, people had $1000 premiums on them over brand new, selling second hand

friend of mine sold a average example of a falcon (the last of the massive US ones that fit 3 bodies in the boot) for $1500 to some dude. Few years later contacts the guy if he was interested in selling it...

...turns out the guy has a warehouse full of cars that dont get driven and purely puirchased to increase value. wouldnt let the falcon go for any less than $16,000. hasnt change/repaired/serviced a thing.

Apparently I can't offset my home loan in cos I've got 3 years fixed? (well can but gotta pay like $1500 to change loan type) But I can put upto 10k a year ontop of what I'm already paying for those 3 years.. so should i just sink everything into it that I can and withdraw if I need it down the track?

I'm in 2 minds about the whole pay home loan off quick or have a life / travel, do shit, buy shit instead :P or maybe I just need to find a good balance.

Edited by UNR33L