SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread - 15.0

R31Nismoid

Actually an r33 GTR would make a good weekender now that you can club reg them..

since when can you get a 1991 r33 gtr? 25yrs - I still need to wait another 2 years for my r32 ~_~

ah yeah I edited my post wondering if it was 20 or 25..

rebuild yours in 2 years then? lol

vicroads sting $500 now for dirt bike full rego under 500cc god dayum

Edited by UNR33L

2.3L boost over V8. Instead of waiting 12months for the V8 you could have well over that power from the 2.3 in a few months.

but v8 sounds sooooooooo much better.

I'd probably go the turbo, the new mustang V8 doesn't sound that good to me. But then, Windsor 302 is the only one I really like the sound of.

• Like 1

upgrading to a mustang leigh?

nah.. it's essentially the same engine as mine but without a supercharger strapped on the top and less practical for when I go riding.

only thing it has is they look badass as f**k

nah.. it's essentially the same engine as mine but without a supercharger strapped on the top and less practical for when I go riding.

only thing it has is they look badass as f**k

yeah only thing i don't like is those clear taillights look tacky.

Aaaah... Probably. I thought I'd actually use my linked in recently so I thought about following people etc. Thought lasted about 5 minutes

a truly useless platform imo.

yeah only thing i don't like is those clear taillights look tacky.

I think you can just swap them with the US style or something if that's the only thing holding you back :P

Microsoft only bought it to market shit to millions of idiots who think they are networking with people who can help them with their careers (read: other idiots who are all CEOs / managing directors of one man shows).

Brother has a mustang, outside they look alright, get plenty of attention on the road too, especially when his was one of the first ones registered back when they came out... I'm not a big fan of the interior, or the view looking out from behind the wheel etc personally