SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread - 15.0

R31Nismoid

Depends if they stick to it...Last time it was 'we had 2 guys working on it so it costs double'

Pretty sure by that logic it'd take half the time hence costing the same.. but no.

Then there's the whole 'who set your car up that's way out'..... 'you did champ' , saga.

12 minutes ago, emts said:

as birds said if they cannot be adjusted to lower then legal your all good.

the idea of Coil overs  (v coil over strut which is a coil over anyhow) is the adjustability.

if you get your spring rate and dampener right should be just as good as a shock coil combo.

or you can go Jap Tiens and shake the coins out of your pocket every time you drive it.

This is what I did and after 3 years of up and down Toorak Rd they no longer perform the function of what you would describe a shock absorber

Not to mention squeak as fk in the cold

Can't wait to get my Shockworks in

Trutrack was adamant about no rattle guns etc which is important to me, especially with brand new, black wheels... But I'd make a point of that when dropping it off wherever I go, given it's literally brand new and flawless, they can't say shit

man, that one friend who is nice in person but a f**king spanner on facebook who believes any old bullshit that crappy pages spits out. it is funny when their friends have relatable instances such as: "my friends mum is a witch"

Capture_zpsezrjxyhp.jpg

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Leroy Peterson said:

lol no worst than 88e eh :P 

4 hours ago, dezz said:

MCA rings a bell

coilover option was $2500

Bilsteins with king $2600

Bilsteins with H&R $2800-$2900 (TBC)

I think that's what mighty car mods used recently in their lancer build.. some aussie mob up in QLD sort em out for your car 

I'd be checking out pedders XA coilovers (if they're still called that) got them in mine for like 2k installed.. almost going on 5 years no issues and ride is very nice and comfy, most people (Birds included) were 'shocked' it had coilovers in it for the ride quality it has