SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread - 15.0

R31Nismoid

You guys happy paying 75% of my premium for 25% of the agreed value and not being allowed to drive anywhere...?

Of your premium maybe... Mine is/was 1100 full comp with limited use and only I can drive it. I'll take the $500 laid-up when it's off the road thanks...
Trying to get the agreed value over $10k for a pulsar is not easy.

With a falcodore Ute, they know they can void the claim when they find bald tyres with steelies on the back and 22" wheels on the front and no suspension in the rear.

16 minutes ago, UNR33L said:

Sundays ride up Mt Baw Baw was f**kin' wet, had to wait 2 hours for Ambo too after a mate broke his anle:

Don't wanna be that guy that says I told you so

But did this happen 2 days after our argument over jet skis vs supermoto, where I said too many of my mates have done their ankles and collarbones you said you hadn't seen it yet?

Jus sayin ;)

Hope he recovers well; what did he high side on? Brake lock up or throttle close?

6 minutes ago, Birds said:

Don't wanna be that guy that says I told you so

But did this happen 2 days after our argument over jet skis vs supermoto, where I said too many of my mates have done their ankles and collarbones you said you hadn't seen it yet?

Jus sayin ;)

Hope he recovers well; what did he high side on? Brake lock up or throttle close?

To be fair, he rocked up on dirt bike knobbies and was sliding around corners on purpose haha.

If he had his Supermoto tyres on wouldn't of happened - yeah doctors think 8 weeks. 

HEADS UP
had a call from 0423-802-827
sounded like a pleasant guy from the AFP association.
anyway, ran me through a few advertisment deals etc.
wouldnt email the packages for the accountant to see, nor would they leave a name or number.
looked into it further and its the same number that claimed they were from the sherrifs office and i had to pay $500 via credit card or ill get arrested lol