SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread - 15.0

R31Nismoid

Ok fixed it, change your DNS server to 8.8.8.8 (which is googles 'yellow pages' server basically for getting to websites, instead of using Telstras as default) and if you a want secondary DNS server 8.8.4.4 is googles other one.

Takes 2 secs

Google how to change your DNS server if you need to do it, real easy.  

Nice try Australia I guess?

Edited by UNR33L
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, Leroy Peterson said:

Thanks mang.

88E didnt reach 4.5, therefore didnt sell.

I would sell now and buy back in lower = money in then bank...crash is imminent even with an announcement unless it's awesomely good news

Rats will jump ship / dump - beat them to the life rafts

33 minutes ago, blah_blah said:

Or just sell and forgot about 88E

Think you guys have been discussing it for a year

So who has made money?

If you have screenshot your ITR CGT schedule 

I've made a respectable chunk plus many small chunks on multiple occasions...you'll see it when I get off my ass and compile the ITR info!

33 minutes ago, Leroy Peterson said:

What else we gonna talk about?

Alex got bored of stirring hamo up. Jonno, alvin and huy got jobs.

Paul (i think?) driving his evo finally

6months till tax time.

Im organising a meet at Point Park for 30th Dec. keep the evening free yo.

In the VIP spec car or pulsar?

2 minutes ago, Birds said:

I've made a respectable chunk plus many small chunks on multiple occasions...you'll see it when I get off my ass and compile the ITR info!

inb4 eaten up by fines

10 minutes ago, blah_blah said:

inb4 eaten up by fines

:(

With 50% CGT this is a realistic possibility

Can I carry forward my capital losses from the GFC that I reported during one tax return back then and not since?

Just saw Commsec have self generated .csv files for my transactions...will have info to you tonight...

13 minutes ago, Leroy Peterson said:

both VIP club and SAU (hopefully).

I was going to drive the pulsar. if anyone I trust doesnt have a working car then they can drive the gloria.

Pat can drive it lol

3 minutes ago, Birds said:

:(

With 50% CGT this is a realistic possibility

Can I carry forward my capital losses from the GFC that I reported during one tax return back then and not since?

Just saw Commsec have self generated .csv files for my transactions...will have info to you tonight...

Yeah should be right, you dont loose capital losses just because they are not reported in an earlier income year

6 minutes ago, blah_blah said:

Pat can drive it lol

Yeah should be right, you dont loose capital losses just because they are not reported in an earlier income year

Alright I'll try and find that data, it might pre-date commsec generated info and I'll have to compile from contract notes...

There is definitely room for software that calculates CGT for short term traders in the most cost effective way

52 minutes ago, Leroy Peterson said:

both VIP club and SAU (hopefully).

I was going to drive the pulsar. if anyone I trust doesnt have a working car then they can drive the gloria.

There will be some SAU Vic representation there :)

Let the dumping begin

I hope it finds a new floor for the sake of long termers, obviously hope it drops so I can buy back in again...but classic 88E doing a huge rise on rumour

Let the dumping begin
I hope it finds a new floor for the sake of long termers, obviously hope it drops so I can buy back in again...but classic 88E doing a huge rise on rumour

Hardly a dump... Still higher than 2 days ago.
I saw the order list at 9:30, 2mil over 0.45 on buy. Looking to hit 0.47. 9:55 those buy orders are there but 4mil shares to sell at sub 0.45 come out of nowhere...

Forget the prices, check the buyer and seller ratios and unit ratios...those sellers are climbing hard and we've just hit 4.3...once again...no news is propelling this, only rumour and expectation.

Like I said, get out before the rats do. There are way too many profit takers in this stock for it to rocket up with anything short of truly awesome news. It may end up with a new floor but it's not going to be 4.5, it will be 3.9 or 4 cents etc.

You either play the game ahead of them or you the miss tidy profits to be had in the meantime. Or you're a long termer locking them in the bottom draw...

15 minutes ago, Leroy Peterson said:

Hardly a dump... Still higher than 2 days ago.
I saw the order list at 9:30, 2mil over 0.45 on buy. Looking to hit 0.47. 9:55 those buy orders are there but 4mil shares to sell at sub 0.45 come out of nowhere...

Don't trust auctions and indicative for 88E. I have about 20 screenshots of obvious manipulation in auction. Consider the insane manipulation has it that a lot of the sellers are in fact the same people buying etc. and the only thing that matters is what it actually opens and closes as.

So the TL;DR is Birds is a RAT?! :O 

In other news, LOL exactly what I said before about pirate bay:

http://www.news.com.au/technology/online/piracy/internet-users-bypass-pirate-bay-block-instantly/news-story/a9a4b3e09b86b9f3f6aba798250b5288

Edited by UNR33L