SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread - 15.0

R31Nismoid

So Knox police putting a stop to SNL... no more BP Eastlink. theres talk of safety hazard backing up the freeway with people trying to get in. i kind of understand it... but its hardly co-operating with the organisers (though I guess its not technically a legal meet, especially when you got 500 cars showing up)

41 minutes ago, Leroy Peterson said:

So Knox police putting a stop to SNL... no more BP Eastlink. theres talk of safety hazard backing up the freeway with people trying to get in. i kind of understand it... but its hardly co-operating with the organisers (though I guess its not technically a legal meet, especially when you got 500 cars showing up)

Unwatchable! Totally biased, not funny and the meet point just can't get any worse. Sad

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Leroy Peterson said:

It would be interesting to see how they could legally enforce this, short of defecting everyone. Technically it's just a random bunch of cars parking in a car park that is private property (I imagine, owned or rented by the service station?). What's illegal about that? Maybe they should wait until something actually happens.

I mean, if they are worried about traffic banking up because of a meet...have they driven on the Monash in the last 15 years?

The better was at Daniels Donuts, which is a 24 hour Donut/Pie shop which is in a little "shopping centre" with a massive shared car park which is outdoors and open 24/7.

Apparently police came and shooed everyone away, when they were legitimately buying food from a place that is open 24 hours, none of the other shops in that area were open.
Telling them to move on from a legal parking spot trying to legally buy food from an open business serving them? Pretty lolsy.

Maybe go to the one on the otherside? lol id be surprised if they had staff at both approaching any car thats cleaner than most others.

BP eastlink doesnt sell kebabs so im happy to find somewhere else to stand around. Was standing around with VIP people at bottom of olivers hill jetty last weekend and had some dude in the wrangler drive passed slowly and call us gayflamin mongrels. (Mind you one of the guys had a drift RC car)

34 minutes ago, Leroy Peterson said:

Maybe go to the one on the otherside? lol id be surprised if they had staff at both approaching any car thats cleaner than most others.

BP eastlink doesnt sell kebabs so im happy to find somewhere else to stand around. Was standing around with VIP people at bottom of olivers hill jetty last weekend and had some dude in the wrangler drive passed slowly and call us gayflamin mongrels. (Mind you one of the guys had a drift RC car)

I got an rx7 rc drift car I bought ages ago with Bez when we thought it was a good idea.

Actually had a fair bit of fun out of it too bad sits in the cupboard now days with some battle scars haha. 

1 hour ago, UNR33L said:

I got an rx7 rc drift car I bought ages ago with Bez when we thought it was a good idea.

Actually had a fair bit of fun out of it too bad sits in the cupboard now days with some battle scars haha. 

Gayflamin mongrel

• Like 1

So got a notice to vacate current rental as they have decided to sell, and there be a couple months cross over from this place to the new house finished.

thinking finding a short term renal plus moving stuff multiple times is too much a PITA

So thinking put stuff in storage and use the rent money for new furniture.

1 hour ago, Down_Shift said:

Same here Leigh!

And it's only been day 4 of unemployment.  

IT life hey, (you were i.t right?)

Martin that sucks, worst timing for you - move stuff to your new property lock it up and stay at a cheap hotel for a few weeks?

Actually lets all stay at Pats place 

Edited by UNR33L