SAU Community

AutoSalon - Sept Final

R31Nismoid

ok. Nice and simple. This is the 100% Gauranteed "i'll be in" thread.

If you want to join, post here. No bullshi(t posts. Not whoring or anything.

If your genuinely able to make it 100%, and want to have a car in... this is the place to say so.

Jameszilla i dont think has much free time, no fault of his own, so i'll probably be doing a fair portion.

I'll gauge by interest how many cars etc whether or not to do this.

It wont be a huge stand like MAS (april i think) it'll be a much more select group as organising the last one was a mission due to its sheer size, so once a year for a massive stand is enough :D

Also, looking for some nice wild cars, wild body kits, wild power, wild stereo installs... basically anything wild. Just a stock R34 GTR is wild :)

The theme (from what people have expressed to me lately) is more 'WoW" factor this time, for a change to the past two MAS entry.

So, we'll set out to achieve that.

- ash

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

R34 GT-T (black) with GTR kit, lowered sus and AVS Model 5's? Don't know if the car will be ready, but if this meets criteria, i'll do everything i can to get it ready. No point rushing things if it's not going be to good enough.

cheers.

Just on this... we pretty much decided we would only be puting all our efforts into one a year... so running the 2nd one will be up to all of those who are entering and attending so u wont need James to sort it all out.

Ni - Ash is going to take over for James for this one but he want to kind of limit it to say 8 cars.

And all cars to have something special about them. It is the semi-finals afterall so we want to keep the cars as traditional MAS quality cars.

But yeah we'll only have one big MAS stand per year - and we'll also have a SAU Vic show and shine day like what was done with SAU NSW this year.

Yer... entering under the SAU banner of course, but as stated by Snowie (my day-time voice)

It wont be big. Its simply not feasible. But it'll be mor MAS flavoured, than a "club" style thing if that makes any sense.

As with 8-10 (or even a few more) cars we wont make an impression unless there is WoW factor. Not like 20 skylines, that itself makes a statement.

Today after a bit of thought/debate.

"rough" criteria as follows. You'd only need to fit one not all of em :rofl:

And you cant have a bit of each too.

1) 250+rwkw - RWD, or 300+rwkw for 4wd (as 250kw is too easy for a GTR)

- all KW cars must run on the dyno.

2) Body Kit of some kind

3) Some sorta Custom Stereo install

4) Interesting re-spray colour

5) Cutsom Interior

Or 6) R34 GTR in bayside blue cause they are just SO whats hot :):cheers:

So that being said should give you more of an idea of what is being aimed for.

If you dont match, dont worry, the annual SAU-MASsive effort will be on next year for everyone.

DJ - your car has more RICE than MAS itself :rofl:

Kam - put your stock seats in! And come down 'n rock the dyno with me.

Anyone wats to PM me (if they dont feel comfy posting in the thread) thats fine too :rofl:

- ash

I'd like to be in.....

CAR: R33 gts-t series 1 (white)

224kw @ rear...(hiflow turbo, ECU, FMIC,zaust...the usual mods)

genuine GTR series 3 front bar with N1 slots & clear indicators all round, 400r sides, veilside rear, twin blade "die**** speed racing" GT wing, carbonfibre GT style mirrors, tinted windows, gun metal grey 2 piece BBS 17" mags.

has big stereo too, but its a quality sound more than looks thing.

might even have a carbon bonnet by sept....depending if i can get my hands on a decent one....top secret style

so you tell me.....am I "wow" enough? :headspin:

if so, i'll organise to have the weekend off.......

if not, i'll jus be a happy spectator :cheers:

hehe yeah i was thinkin that ash

but i havent even got the rb30 built yet

atm its runnin a lil over 250rwkws on 10psi ;) n im still running std fuel pump n reg until i install the new ones this w/e

oh n the screamer ill never get rid of :D its just so violent :)