SAU Community

Brake Pressure Bleeder

Hey guys.

I've been in the process of getting myself a pressure bleeder and have hit a snag with the supplier.

They are taking their sweet ass time to see which cap will fit my brake reservoir even with the dimensions and pictures that I provided.

Does anyone here have one and know what cap will fit?

I have come across one thread that said euro caps will fit (however they are threaded type not 1/4 twist)

And then others say that ford will fit (they seem to be slightly larger than mine)

Can anyone offer advice because I'm getting sick of waiting. This is for a R33 GTR

post-84720-14418494840225_thumb.jpg

post-84720-14418496550505_thumb.jpg

I've got to say, I've got the same issue with the SP Tools kit....don't buy it!

I bought BRAKE & CLUTCH PRESSURE BLEEDING KIT #: SP70809, and the cap they said fits does not. They later confirmed based on measurements that we need BRAKE & CLUTCH PRESSURE BLEEDING CAP - ALL HYUNDAI, MITSUBISHI, NISSAN & SUBARU #: SP70821 for 32, 34, 34 GTR, GTSt, Stagea etc

The part has been on backorder for 8 months now so I also have a useless kit. And clearly SP Tools have no interest or intention of supporting their customers.

Thanks for that Duncan.

I tried to go with a Aussie supplier and it probably was that kit you mentioned, because old mate came back to me this morning and said that they are all out of stock.

So now I am going to bite the bullet and go with the American one.

Motive power bleeder 0117.

The adapter they list is for ford/import.

Import includes what you just said, Mitsubishi, Nissan & Subaru.

I have also found someone with a 370z that has used this exact kit which worked. And as I understand, 370z has the same brake reservoir lid as us.

Fingers crossed and we will see.

Also @duncan. Does your kit have a quick release? Because you can buy just the adapter #1117 I believe from motive products to at least make your kit useful....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

OK, I finally got the SP adapter today, only 6 months after they sold the base kit. If anyone else is silly enough to wait that long the correct one for R32 GTR (and probably most skylines/stageas etc) is SP70821.

But frankly, I wont go near SP again, the service and communication was terrible. I'd take that motive power one you posted above