SAU Community

Good People Need Help ! R33 Does Not Go Shooting

It was such a problem. at low revs to 4000 all excellent car rides. slightly higher and shoots.pump weighs 2.9 bar pump gtr.Candles changed to new.I buy 2 coils to check.

all the same. without changes

Help me understand what to do

I welcome all . i live in Russia

• Like 1

Привет ум.сломал tryhelp.дружелюбный walrusspups 2.8 строкер не слышу,неисправная фара английский

Я плохо понимаю английский. Я перевожу через переводчик. Не совсем вы поняли о чем!

У меня проблема . nissan skyline r33 25det не едет . На высоких оборотах стреляет в трубу . с 4000 тысяч и не едет дальше .

Поменял свечи и катушки ,не чего не изменилось . Замерил давление в топливном насосе 2.9 бар.

It was such a problem. at low revs to 4000 all excellent car rides. slightly higher and shoots.pump weighs 2.9 bar pump gtr.Candles changed to new.I buy 2 coils to check.

all the same. without changes

Help me understand what to do

I welcome all . i live in Russia

Is this correct?

The engine runs well up to 4000rpm?

Above 4000rpm it misfires?

You have changed the spark plugs and bought two new coils to check those. They are good?

I cant understand the following "pump weighs 2.9 bar pump gtr" Is this a reference to the fuel pressure?

• Like 1

Is this correct?

The engine runs well up to 4000rpm?

Above 4000rpm it misfires?

You have changed the spark plugs and bought two new coils to check those. They are good?

I cant understand the following "pump weighs 2.9 bar pump gtr" Is this a reference to the fuel pressure?

Please help me with this problem

but this pressure pump