SAU Community

Ordered my R32 GTR!

Just wondering.. a little off topic but are these kind of wings illegal in NSW? They look sharp and could potentially decapitate someone in an accident somehow?

I woudn't mind one for track work as that's pretty much all I do in my GT-R.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanx for the info matt, i think ill use one of the guys reccomended by prestige

No worries Steve, and trust me, I wasn't bringing a downer on your purchase, I get excited for the buyer everytime someone says they bought one (helping a friend land her 32 GTS-T as we speak). Honestly the best thing you will ever do and somehow a bigger purchase than a house :)

I used one og Geoff's recommendations and although they had the car a lot longer than they originally said, it all came back good in the end. The going rate seems to be $1300 to $1500 so let us know what you get quoted.

I still get all the Prestige emails and I remember seeing yours come through and wondered what lucky sod would end up with it :(

Still, you may be even more surprised as mine was meant to be fairly stock and the first run on the dyno (before we tuned it) produced 300 rwkw!