SAU Community

Hi all,

I've got a '96 R33 GTR its the first one I've owned and don't know anyone who has a GTR I've been searching to see if someone else had this problem but cant find anything.

I'm Just curious If its normal for the attesa pump to be running all the time, I was under the assumption that the pump ran when you turn the key so that the instruments are on and it would run till it built up a certain amount of pressure in the line then shut off is this correct or am I way off ??

I had the car tuned when I first got it and the tuner couldn't do it cause it failed to load up the dyno on all four wheels they recommended I get an ets-pro torque split controller installed so I can manually adjust it from the drivers seat.

I did it and they were able to dyno it , but the pump keeps running non-stop, is this normal?

Thanks and sorry if this is a really stupid question I'm new to GTR's

Edited by GTR JOKER

yeah if the pump is running constantly and there is no 4wd there is a mechanical or hydraulic issue in the 4wd system. Easiest fix would be if the 4wd light is on because it will flash an error code at the ATTESSA computer under the rear parcel shelf.

If there's no error code I'd start with a good bleeding, there is one nipple at the rear of the gearbox and one above the rear driveshaft.