SAU Community

Mallala Practice Days

Roy

Maxx, I think the the Toyo should be fine on track.

hey if you guys are keen for a group buy of bridgestone re55, I can organise some good price for ya.  Just let me know :/

is the group buy still available????

i have a few new stuff coming very soon and would like to take it for hill climb

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi maxx :hello:

Regency bridgestone is still in the "tender" for sport tyres

if and when they win I can get even cheaper prices

I am still waiting for this too as my 18" rears are getting worn.

If you are in a rush let me know too and i see what I can do.

Hi maxx :hello:

Regency bridgestone is still in the "tender" for sport tyres

if and when they win I can get even cheaper prices

I am still waiting for this too as my 18" rears are getting worn.

If you are in a rush let me know too and i see what I can do.

Like to be in for some tyres as well.

Thanks for the kind humour Andy :P

I would love to catch up with you guys again. I couldn't attend the past few cruises because everytime there was a cruise, I had to work or something else :(

Car has been back on the road for a few months now.

Current power is 249.9rwkw but it's not that fast. I think I will switch to a turbo and try to do a 12.74sec quarter mile run then I will be happy ;)

Let me know when you go on the next cruise Andy, I will try to make it.

bloody hell - at 250rwkw that thing would be a weapon!!! I think you are way too modest mate!

I am serious Andy. It doesn't feel that fast due to the linear boost build up of the sc :D I need more boost and seriously thinking about switching to a turbo.

My drive train (gear box, diff, driveshafts and CV joints) will be the next weakest links. If I can do 12.7 without breaking anything with a turbo, I will be happy mate :)

Hate to break it to you, but after a while 300rwkW doesn't feel that fast, then 350rwkW doesn't feel that fast... (haven't driven anything more powerful than that)

The fastest feeling car I have ever driven was a 200rwkW VL Turbo. It had no traction and the boost came in like a sledgehammer. It was very silly and lots of fun. Depends what you want I guess.

So does that mean anyone is interested? There is a PI weekend on the 13th and 14th, im coming back to Melb Fri 12th so may just do the PI weekend instead.

But if ppl are keen for the 6th then i may be able to convince the boss to give me Friday off for the drive over:)

• 9 months later...

Back from the dead...anyone keen to do a practice day on 1st October?

Never got the chance with work beign work and my car having problems to make it to the track when i was last over...time to set things right...lol, as long as im not the only one going

There was a 33 out there last weekend on the Sat cutting hot laps, was grey/silver with white wheels Anyone from on here?

I'm keen to head out and run Practise Days and Modern Regulatiry, but not as yet, when my car will be good for it i will.

I think I will switch to a turbo

9krpm, so you aint running a turbo atm but a supercharger of some sort (eaton etc)? Duy's supercharged s2k is still putting about the same figures yours is currently at but he told me your running a turbocharger. Anyways, is your drivetrain/other components of the honda holding together with that figure resonable well?

duc.

Well, the SAU-Vic dinner has been cancelled, so plans are ill be driving over for the weekend...ill be trying to bring some otehr Voc boys with me, but worst case scenario ill do it one out.

Hopefully a few of the SA boys are interested in coming....