SAU Community

So, My brother has a N15 pulsar with a SR20DET in it. ( came factory with a sr20de, had a new motor put in that was a sr20det )

He has blown 5th gear, and 2nd is crunching something Chronic.

So we found a Rebuilt SR20DET fwd Gearbox with a LSD. Hopefully it will handle the 230Kw at the wheels.

Obviously your not going to put in the old Clutch, BUT we are having a hard time finding someone that Sells a SR20DET FWD Clutch.

Found one in america but was going to cost $670, that seems slightly excessive.

Did a quick search on here, didnt find anything, google search isnt proving to be much use either ( unless i just suck at googling stuff. )

So, Any ideas/suggestions or know where i can get one?

Well thank you both for the Replies, Gave Western clutch a rang, spoke to Scott.

Got some good Advice on top of a fairly good priced clutch.

I rang a few Clutch places closer to my area before posting on here, They were all useless. One guy tried to argue with me that pulsars didnt come out with a SR20DE, so it was impossible for this to have a DET in it.

Well thank you both for the Replies, Gave Western clutch a rang, spoke to Scott.

Got some good Advice on top of a fairly good priced clutch.

I rang a few Clutch places closer to my area before posting on here, They were all useless. One guy tried to argue with me that pulsars didnt come out with a SR20DE, so it was impossible for this to have a DET in it.

Scott is awesome, knows his imports very well and will build a pressure plate to your liking (clamp wise and pedal feel).

He modified a 10" NPC clutch kit for me and the pedal feels softer than a Corolla (I am not kidding here, it's softer than a stock clutch kit) but the thing clamps 1900 kg :)

ummm really?

Xtreme clutch and flywheel package.

http://www.xtremeclutch.com.au/product-catalogue/directory/cpDirNISSAN_PULSAR.htm

Lots of people have issues with exedy, so i would avoid them.

dont come to SAU with pulsar problems. PGA is back up and running

http://pulsar.org.au/forums/forum.php

....I've never had any issues with Exedy. Have used them for 8 years.

Not really a Pulsar problem. More of a I live in a crap area, where do people recommend you go for clutches kind of problem.