SAU Community

Why the hell did Nissan stop selling the Skyline in Aus?

The Porsche Boxster is not about outright speed: its about "total balance" (to use the Japanese term). As Bass Junky pointed out, it can eat most things around a set of tight twisty corners. If you want outright speed, you stump up for the 911.

LW.

On the one hand we have people saying that Skylines are too common, and on the other hand we have people saying that they should have sold them locally thus making them more common. And I'm almost certain that there are people that seem to say that they're too common AND they should have released them locally. I have no idea what those people really want.

I actually get uncomfortable when people compliment me too much on my car. Especially if it's in a group. Because one person will say "Oh man, what a cool car! I love Skylines!" and all I can think of is other people in the group who say nothing are just thinking "Goddamn wanker showpony!" I bought this car for me, because I like it myself. Of course I'd rather they complimented me than insulted me, but I'd rather people said nothing or just simply "nice car" without going on about it.

Same here...

Especially when they hang out of the car next to you at the lights shouting all sorts of things at you. Could be compliments, could be insults, usually instructions on what I should do for them when the lights go green.

Either way I'm glad when its just me and my car alone and in peace.

Especially those dicks who yell stuff out as you go by (whether its positive or negative.. usually negatory if it comes from a commoore).. and it comes out as "SDFDASSTGSDFHGHJNJHGN...WSDFGDFGDF!!"

and you just think "yeah great dickhead.. i am sure it made you feel good shouting it out, but goddamn, nobody else could understand what the hell you were saying so what is the point!"