SAU Community

Saunsw Texikhana Sunday 5th June 2016

crashdown

No

Bolts.

That was sarcasm :P

There's actually not much I can even cable tie it too! Thinking I'll put it behind the passenger seat, on the back wall, there's a little step out I can screw into.

Its rained all day I was putting it off but eventually decided to go out and change wheels and empty the car and shit in the rain.

As soon as I finish, it stops. Come in and shower and it hasn't rained since. its been 2.5 hours now with no rain.

I changed my tyres over at 2pm. Now I have some that have tread. On the markers but at least they have tread. My rear semi's from the GTR festival were bald in the centre. haha!

About to take the ute out, see if the 20s scrub... If they do, it's going to be a late night swapping tyres off the VT :(

But extinguisher is mounted... A trip to bunnings, to my step dads, and teck screwed to the trans tunnel. DONE! Couldn't mount it where I wanted.

• Like 1

Does anyone have a 'spare' helmet they are willing to share? Lice free, I promise

Also I will have a camp stove and frying pan so feel free to pack an egg and a rasher of bacon and get involved

Does anyone have a 'spare' helmet they are willing to share? Lice free, I promise

Also I will have a camp stove and frying pan so feel free to pack an egg and a rasher of bacon and get involved

Or i can steal your bacon ;P