SAU Community

I've tried looking, but would like to know what Spline the half shafts are that go into the diff centre for 1989 to 1992 GTR.

Reason being I've bought a drift specific ATS 2way. On the box says Suit BNR32, R34, S15. And spline count was 29.

From what I can research it will fit s15 helica, r34 gt rb25 or rb20 open diff, and bnr32 with mechanical 1989-till late 1992-early 93.

I would like to use the GTR diff because of the stronger 6x1 axles, but worried the spline on the half shafts are different!?

Thanks

R32 GTRs had 3 different spline counts. But it doesn't matter, because I think the actual diameter of the shafts is bigger than any of those other diffs. There are also various half shaft length differences between the many R200s. For example, you cannot use the same shafts in S15 helical as typical Skyline diffs, because one side is a different length between them.

Hey mate not sure if this will help or not, i purchased a nismo gt pro to suit 32 gtr. Went to fit it to my viscous housing r200 (in s13) and couldn't get the center to fit in housing. I ended up buying a complete 32 gtr diff and am getting a shop to swap it all over. So next week i may be able to get it back and check the shafts etc for ya but as gtsboy said not sure if they'll match yours or not