SAU Community

Cosmis Racing wheels

What up peeps.

I'm really digging the style and look of the Cosmis Racing series of wheels. I know they are fairly new in the game and are an American company. Sure they don't have the street cred of Rays/Work etc etc blah blah but they appear to be quite well made.

I'm liking the XT006R design. Wheel sizes are pretty aggressive at 18 x 11 +8. I currently run 18x10.5 +15 on my 34R and i def think you can go more aggressive without being Mexican or ruining the look of the 34.

What do ya recon?

Cosmis-XT006R-3.jpg

Roughly 2K for a set of 4 on ebay, so they are at least pricing them as more upper market.

Apparently they don't clear BNR brakes up front though. needs spacers, so not my thing anymore lol

11 hours ago, djvoodoo said:

Roughly 2K for a set of 4 on ebay, so they are at least pricing them as more upper market

2k for a set of 4 in that sizing is not upper market lol

Its all down to personal taste, but to me its a bit of a cheap wheel (a la fifteen 52) and would detract from your car (because its a quality car)

The design is pretty cool. But the uber concave design destroys any brake clearance, like you said, which defeats the purpose of the spoke design completely.

4 minutes ago, Leroy Peterson said:

2k for a set of 4 in that sizing is not upper market lol

Its all down to personal taste, but to me its a bit of a cheap wheel (a la fifteen 52) and would detract from your car (because its a quality car)

The design is pretty cool. But the uber concave design destroys any brake clearance, like you said, which defeats the purpose of the spoke design completely.

Fair call, 2 K isn't "expensive". I bought Advans 2 weeks ago, so i'm def not buying these. Just thought they looked really cool and they have been starting to go around the traps of late

from memory they were a lot cheaper about 6 or so months ago. around the 1k as i was looking at getting a set. Then decided against it as they're just another random brand of wheel.