SAU Community

Mechanic in Sydney

Mechanic in Sydney

Hi all!

Looked through some older posts and found some answers to this but couldn't find any posts from the last few years so wanted to start a fresh one. Can anyone who lives in Sydney/NSW recommend a good mechanic in the Sydney area (doesn't matter where in Sydney) 

I have a S2 R33 gtst. Not overly modified but i want to start building it up and I want a trusted mechanic i can take her to!

Thanks everyone!

dtrants

I've never used them, but Greg at autosport engineering down in Kirrawee.. I used to know some people that were always happy with the work.. apparently very good with turbos.. again not sure what the pricing was.

Thanks for the replies guys, much appreciated! Will be sure to look into them all. Have used the guys at Westside before, really cool guys who do good work. Just wanted to see who everyone else uses.

Streeting automotive/360 Racing in South hurstville. I'll be upfront and say I own half of it.

Yet out west Jem and powertune are both awesome.

Also know a private guy who does alot of very good work from home in Campbelltown if that suits you too.can pm me for details.

Thanks again for the replies guys! Having a few issues with the car at the moment and would like to find someone who can fix it properly! Appreciate all the replies.