SAU Community

my DIY porche caliber conversion

HiLol...was a rev up since he doesnt want to share any info. I am guessing he will install bleed nipples before he tries to chirp 3rds :)

Looks like Cayenne calipers on a 324-332mm rotor of sorts as it all still fits under a 17" wheel.?!?!?!?!

Probably work quite well on the smaller rotor. Problem with Cayenne calipers is they come with varying piston sizes depending what model Cayenne they are off.  You need to have the ones with the smallest pistons to have a real chance of it being a good bolt on setup otherwise without ABS it will just be locksville

There are adapters available now to run the brembo 17z or 18z calipers with z34 355mm rotors for Z / S / R (non gtr only) chassis cars. Also kits for gtr's (& Z/S chassis) to run AMG 8 pots with the 355mm discs

Great work designing your own to work with gtr's though

Edited by lidz

21 hours ago, GD51LA said:

that's allot of man hours that i don't want to give away

i could sell you a kit front and rear for approximately 4k

How does this benefit anyone if you're not willing to share any information? What's the point in even posting about it then?

wheel stud hole need to be drilled to nissan stud pattern

these are the smaller cayenne calipers designed for 330mm rotors off the v6 cayenne (330mm cayenne rotors)

the pad meets perfectly with the rotor surface

anything else?

Yes. Where did u get 4 grand from as an asking price and what advantages do you see in these over the evo brembo kits, and what master cylinder have you found a skyline to require during your testing of this prototype kit.