SAU Community

Rays LMGT4 Nismo - genuine 18 inch wheels SWAPS/For Sale

Rays LMGT4 Nismo - genuine 18 inch wheels SWAPS/For Sale

Hi Guys,

Im looking to trade my Nismo LMGT4's for something slightly more aggressive (i.e. Rays TE37 10.5 x 18 +12) for my R34 GTR. Currently these wheels sit flush at the front but a little deep at the back (GTR too fat). Im unsure of the offset of these wheels but i do know they are 18x9.5s. Looking for straight swaps for wheels of equal value, or happy to sell them at a good price (yet to research the market value of these but feel free to make an offer, worst i can say is no). 

These wheels are 100% genuine, with its original paint, the wheels are just dirty asf due to the aggressive brake pads, given up on trying to keep them clean. There is slight gutter rash, nothing nasty (though gutter rash in general is nasty), will swap with or without tyres. Tyres have 80% tread all round, no camber wear, 18/265/35 federals. 

Show me what you got! (equal or more value pleaseeee!) :) 19s prefered, cash adjusted if your wheels are worth more.  

IMG_0221.JPG

IMG_0222.JPG

IMG_0223.JPG

IMG_0226.JPG

14500489_1796324877318493_9106662575247485768_o.jpg

Edited by Deza3000

Wow you sure you want to swap those man? They are worth quite a bit. Especially those specs. 

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/BBS-19-x-10-RGR-Car-Wheel-Rim-5-x-120-Part-RG779DBK-/141603293821?hash=item20f836ca7d:g:KLIAAOSwEeFVAe~o

• 2 months later...

Ahh damn, if you were in Vic i would of considered! Its too much effort to do a trade, i would of swapped with Damien few months back otherwise. Id also rather we both see each others wheels in person too as the paint on mine is a little "tired" from track days. 

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...