SAU Community

Crashed skyline r33 :(

Hey guys smashed a kangaroo and a small tree last night does anyone know of any reputable smash repairers on the south coast.... first time ever making a claim and im scared I ts going to be written off FML20170403_083517.jpeg20170403_083509.jpeg

by the looks of the photo the bar and the guard are the extent of the damage, id hit up the wreckers and try and find replacements in the same colour, would be cheaper to buy the parts secondhand than it would be for your excess.

Edited by Coullsy
  • Like 1

Yeah that doesn't look too bad - m-spec front bar and FR guard. Probably won't get a colour match but shouldn't set you back more than 600 I'd think? Guards are usually 100 or so and I got a full mspec kit for 600 (inc skirts and pods).

Any damage to bonnet or reo bar?

How south coast are we talking?

6 hours ago, 93R33gtst said:

@gymkana i hope not coz these days with insurance il be driving a peice of shit with my pay out

@93R33gtst really?, if that's the case you must be waaaay under insured.

• Like 1

it is considering mine is insured for $15k
who are you insured with?

Im insured with nrma and that was the maximum cover i could get and im not happy man ive totally f**ked myself.

Nahhhhhhhh f**k it

Fix her up, insure with shannons next year, problem solved

Thanks man so i take it thats where i stuffed up i knew i should have hunted around for an insurance company... the douche my car is going said he thinks the cars too old and he said himself he would advise it being a write off but i thought it was all up to the assessor ikr man this thing is my pride and joy id prefer to keep her then get a pay out :(
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have a WGNC34 Stagea 269RS with Lumley Classic Car insurance agreed value 25K. Most other places were stupid prices, I even have windscreen and glass with NO excess. I'd try them or Shannons & don't wait for your policy to run out get a refund ASAP.