SAU Community

Round 4 - Phillip Island July 1st (95dB) - By AROCA *Limited entries*

acsplit

Round 4 - Phillip Island July 1st (95dB) - By AROCA *Limited entries*

592b6ee6e5db1_Round04.png.0ea38e5c57870e42ab87d6bb0d3f15e9.png

Last time at PI for 2017 and we are lucky enough that AROCA are holding a 95dB day! (other days are only 75dB)

This event will sell out quickly so get your entry in ASAP.

When:
Saturday July 1st 2017

Where:
Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit
Back Beach Rd, Phillip Island VIC 3922

https://goo.gl/maps/43e4m1BtEWu

Entry cost
$280 until 25th of June and $320 after that.

Full event details and entry form which need to be filled out and sent back to Neil Choi. His details can be found on the entry form.

AROCA PHILLIP ISLAND SPRINT Supp Regs

AROCA PI ENTRY FORM

• Like 1

I was in the same boat as you Travis, I called Neil on the form and he told me he has seen my entry but has been busy so hasn't processed it yet.

He assured me i'm entered so i'd guess you're in the same boat.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2017-7-1 at 2:20 PM, acsplit said:

Josh... 20170701_141646.jpg

I saw this on the day... Awesome photography and great quality prints. I was extremely tempted to purchase... But decided against it. Could pay for another event entry! 

• Latest Posts

• New dampening settings are much nicer or crappy roads, I've also noticed no difference when throwing the car around on smooth twisty roads In other news: Idle hands are the devils play things, or, more correctly, my typical while we're in there 5hit, and too much time on my hands with online shopping  Some new purchases for the 2.5 swap Fancy pants new 32mm triple flow radiator, because the old radiator is old and needs to come out for the 2.5 swap anyway Gates fancy pants water pump, because recommended with the new radiator  Plus a new silicone coolant hose kit,  because old hoses are old And a sump baffle thingo, because while I won't track the MX5, I'll probably track the MX5, maybe, probably......but, while we're in there anyway, as the FWD 2.5 sump needs to gets replaced with the RWD 2.0 sump, so, yeah I am loving driving the MX5 around everywhere, the poor old Bogan Cruise Ship hasn't really moved in months
    • You all are absolute legends! Thank you for helping me put this into context with your comparisons!
    • There's probably an underlying issue with the A/C system too. I recently fixed mine, now it's fully control by the Haltech and car's factory HVAC controller  Have a squiz here:    
    • And by the way, I've also checked the ECU diagnostic numerous times and got a bad O2 sensor code and initially an Ignition Primary code, which is why I replaced the O2 sensor and all the ignition components (coil packa, plug and loom). No codes have been coming up lately despite the ongoing issue.