SAU Community

The Real Car Simulator R: Nissan Edition

LBR33

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah thats right, cause toyota is much better graphics and gameplay, it was released later. u can update nissan to toyota quality but i havent figured out how to get the patch to work.

anyway, if anyone has hosting available, i can send it to them so they can share it round.

u can drift the supra so well in the toyota version, theyd be some wicked drifting of the nissans if we can get the patch to work, at the moment i dont really like the physics of the nissan version.

Dave

www.yousendit.com ... i don't mind uploading it again there after downloading for others... if a few of us promise to upload to there again for others we should be able to distribute it to 25 x [however many upload] :D 3 people = a total of 100 downloads available including the initial upload (25 dls on yousendit.com)

• 7 months later...

is anyone still playing this game much at all? im upto 100 driver points so im full race tune which is 750ps in the bnr34. ill post up my save game so you's can you use it if you like. did anyone work out how to get the update patch working for the nissan version?

ok i got the update to work. you run simrup1103.exe in the same dir as the game, when it comes up with lots of questions marks just hit space bar and it starts uncompressing stuff. be sure to back up your "save" dir as the update somehow blows away your savegame data somehow. once updated just unzip your save game file and its back to normal. updates appear to include lights below speed to show when abs and traction control are on. some updated track layouts and textures, doesnt appear to be any new tracks. the handling seems to be improved and harder. also when you get over 80driver poitns and choose race tune the lm gtr from lemans enters the races with you, the car is stupidly fast

hehe when you disable traction control in the new version it turns off the 4wd system in the gtr so you run in rwd drive mode. hehe 760ps at the rears. it spins all the way through 3rd gear and into 4th :rofl:

hey guys i uploaded the full game on www.yousendit.com for dallas/sock today... there has been one download of it (dallas i assume) leaving 24 downloads left...

http://www.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=97D5DD3...E26D3213FFACA55

follow the instructions to install...

attached below is the garage/pit including all the cars :rofl:

i've had it for like 8 months - tharaka/darK uploaded it to his server ages ago. i don't play it anymore.

ps... see if any of you can beat my top speed in r34 gtr - 336.289km/h.

woohoo just found your pit.zip kicks ass over my one thats for sure. how did you get all the cool cars? are there any more?

what is this game??? i have never heard or seen it before. if possible could someone host it again so i could download it (nissan version)

cheers

Mitch

what is this game??? i have never heard or seen it before. if possible could someone host it again so i could download it (nissan version)

cheers

Mitch

second that...... i'd love to have a go as well, if some one could host it

• 2 weeks later...