SAU Community

Hi all.

I have bought a wideband. Bosch 0 258 007 200. Its a 5 wire wideband, does anyone know how to wire it into a haltech pro plug in?

Thought it would just be a signal, power and ground??

Any help would be great

I wired mine in through the auxiliary harness, it is an aem wideband gauge that uses a bosch sensor but its a different one to the one you have.

The aem gauge has an output for the ecu then you just set the calibration on the ecu.

Get a wideband with a gauge that has a 0-5V output. Feed that 0-5V to an analog input on the ECU, most likely you'll need the auxiliary harness as I assume you're on a Platinum Pro as per what @NEO25T has said.

Then hit F4 go into the main setup and setup the input/scaling for it. 

Some widebands have a sensor ground too, make sure it's shared with the ECU harness' sensor ground for an accurate reading.

On 07/03/2018 at 5:18 PM, KiwiRS4T said:

^^^what he said...you have a GM unit which I think measures narrowband and wideband.  Give your Haltech supplier a ring.

No need to get their over priced gear, what I haven't tried yet is using the CANbus on the newer AEM X-Series wideband gauges. I'm assuming it should be plug and pray on the Haltech however I'm yet to test that yet.