SAU Community

Stagea c34 , Suspension and rims

Nissan stagea c34 1997/2 Auto AWD

So, i have found some Lowering spring kits on RHDjapan and wondering if anyone have tried them out and have pic??
I woud like somthing that lowers -40/-40 just for it to be equal (dont want coilovers because of some laws with TUV)

have alsow spoken with TEIN about custom lowering springs and got back that they coud make one of thise

SKN78-G1B00
RATE: 2.5/3.1kgf
RIDE HEIGHT: –40/-20mm

SKN78-S1B00
RATE: 3.1/3.8kgf
RIDE HEIGHT: –51/-25mm

I woud like to lower the car "straigth" and not so it looks like it have a nose dive, but im not sure if you need to lower it more in front then the back because of weigth? Any imput woud be awsome!

Link to RHDJapan lowering kit: https://www.rhdjapan.com/kyb-lowfer-sports-suspension-kit-wgnc34.html

Im alsow wondering, what wheels can i fit witout spacers and as close to stock camber as i can,  and what ofsett? I want it to be as flush as i can, i know the AWD version have a bit wider axel in the back then the manual, and alsow wonde if i can have difrent siced wheels on the AWD? Wil the Atessa system f**k up if the wheels are diffrent siced? For exampel if i ave 17x8.5 front and 17x9 in the back? 

12 hours ago, niZmO_Man said:

That KYB lowering kit looks good, I'd go with that.

Also, if you have ATTESA, keep the wheels and tyres identical all round.

Wil the car be lowerd the same tho? Or wil it look lower in the front then the back? 

Dident know that! thanks :)