SAU Community

Can some one help us out wit my formal???

robbo87

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ay i was wondering if n e one could actually take me and if so give us an asnwer soon because like if i cant get a car then i have to settle for sumtin else but it would be my dream to rock up in a sexy skyline... if n e one is really interested PM us or sumtin and rememeber ill pay sum Moolah $$$

heh maybe this could be a good sau fundraiser.

If someone needs a forml ride... they contact sau and quote type and number of cars required. sau charges a per car rate with a cut going to the owner and the rest to the club kitty.

I'm not sure how we'd split the yr 12 chicks tho..... heh... actually yes i am....

damn... good point..... it would have to be off the books then.... so not a good donation.... or you could word it cleverly.. "sure i'll do u a favor and drive u to the formal..... just do me a favor and make a donation to sau" symantics i know.... but thats what the law is

damn... good point.....  it would have to be off the books then.... so not a good donation.... or you could word it cleverly.. "sure i'll do u a favor and drive u to the formal..... just do me a favor and make a donation to sau" symantics i know.... but thats what the law is

ill give the club a 5 cent donation and u drive me! howaboutthat? :wassup:

I can bring my dad's daihatsu and do ringies out the front 'till the head gasket blows. Only cost to you is half a case of beer (to get me in 'performance mode') and the price of 6 feet of rope (so I can tow it home behind another car).

For real...

Richard

:D;)

that would have to be the funniest post i've read this week.

Hell... i'd stop past while im on Syd (soon) just to see that :)

Half a case of beer to get me into performance mode... ROFLMAO!