SAU Community

Skylines in Diamond Valley

Doctor 30

I run from St Helena to Eltham and back 4 times a week and also ride out to Yarrambat, Hurstbridge, Diamond Creek and home once a week. I see a heap of Skylines out there, not many are unmodified.

WHO THE HELL ARE YOU PEOPLE, AND WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO AND COMING FROM!!!

Anyway, if anyone wants to let others know when they are going on drives out to Marysville etc then why not post your intentions here so I can let the cops know....oops only joking.

Why not post your intentions so that others may join in and whoop your ass in their HR30 come DR30.

Moderator might want to shift this to the cruises section but maybe not

I see heaps going up sherbourne road and karingal drive in Eltham. They seem to come from Bolton street. Also see a heap on main road. I thought they all must hang out with the teeny boppers at McChucks.

Also see them in the car park at Autobarn on the weekend.

Justin, are you the guy with Modified front bumper and single outlet exhaust?

Meet at plenty valley? What the Christian school? I used to live right near it

There is also another guy with a burgundy R32 GTS just off St Helena Road off the service lane on the east side

I'm from McLoud, but drive through greensy, eltham & diamo a few times a week, stockish (for the time being) black 33.

Always keep my eyes peeled.

i moved to millpark at the start of the year... but the family i'm stayn with is too big for comfort, so I'm movin.

so, why dont you just kill a few of them? nothing gives instant space like a few chopped up boddies in the deepfreezer.

im sometimes on diamoncreek road (that the one?) coming from south morang going to greensy.

or I could just move into my own place :

Doctor 30 and all the others, we have regular meets at Mill Park Lakes every month, in fact I think we might be having one next Sunday. We just meet for coffee/chat. Started out coz skylinegeoff was bored... lol