SAU Community

WTB: 3” high flow cat for r34 gtt specifically

rakka

Recently bought an R34. Amazing thing. Shitty sound.

then bought a kakimoto regu 92z from a member here the other day. Amazing thing I’m hoping :)

went to bolt it on yesterday. Worst case scenario happened. Previous owner had the exhaust “custom” made and the decat that was used was clearly for an rb but just not the r34... the flanges are tilted the wrong way around if that makes sense. And it’s about 30mm too short. 

Pretty sure cats for the 34 gtt are 340mm and the rest of the RBs (r33, r32, etc) 310mm. Far as I can tell from aftermarket stuff.

So yeah, sad. Catback dont bolt up haha.

so I think best way moving forward is to get an actual cat cos the back of the car keeps getting dirty as shit and although the smell of petrol  is nice, I don’t think that it’s doing any wonders for my little families health haha.

ive read that venom metal cats and catco ones are decent.

anyone with a spare hit me up, second hand is fine obviously as long as it’s not f**ked. Maybe ur going 3.5 and have the 3 lying around. 4” body or 5” is fine. Prefer 100 cell but.

if you got something similar let me know as well. But it has to be metal core and has to be a bolt on for r34 gtt (so the only modification I need to do would be rotate the flange on the front pipe).

Failing this yes I’m just gonna go buy it brand new but just throwing it out there just in case someone can help me out within the next few days

Cheers