SAU Community

R33 gts25t R32 gtst - COLD AIRBOX AND POD SET-UP

Team RaceworX

Well I have come across a great deal for all the R33 25t, R32 gtst people out there.

What we have is a pod and cold air box all in one kit. this kit is great cause it requires you to only remove the airbox and undo anything else (pain it the butt) it uses 2 factory bolt holes and the guard to hold its self in place. (see pics)

The box/panel is made out of ABS which is the same stuff your standard air box is made out of so its great for keeping out the hot stuff.

there is no modify your existing engine bay or anything else for that matter.

3 easy steps.

1./ remove your cold airbox etc...

2./ bolt up the adaptor plate and pod.

3./ fit cold air panel/box

simple... yeah well we thought so.

ok dollars simple. email me you details at [email protected] and once I have 10 people confirmed (via payment) we can all buy the for a simple $230 in GST + freight.

pod1.jpg

pod2.jpg

pod3.jpg

if you have any questions please email me.

Cheers

Scotty

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

INASNT, these unifilter pods are a universal item that have been fitted to a range of high performance cars including skylines without issues.

The partitions are a new design, but are running without any issues (thats my purty blue skyline in the pics). What sort of testing do you mean?

INASNT, these unifilter pods are a universal item that have been fitted to a range of high performance cars including skylines without issues.

The partitions are a new design, but are running without any issues (thats my purty blue skyline in the pics).  What sort of testing do you mean?

From minor testing guys at ice have done on pod in sealed boxes shows that when you encase a pod in a box the natural intake of air a pod has (all directions) sometimes effect the way fersh air enters it when inside a box. Same as with panel filters are ok in a box as they only suck in air from one directions.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...