SAU Community

Charity Cruise! October 10th, Nowra.

VFR-600

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just saw the 2nd post above by SW20-GT with a link to say you will be attending.

A good idea to put your name in as going (for organisational purposes perhaps) if you are definitely in.

See you there !

El Bee

has anyone told the fuzz whats going on and that a cruise is being organised? Might stop them being bastardish with that many cars.

Shall see if i can make it

The Nowra police have been informed and surrounding areas, as well as the council, who have provided a place to 'park' all the cars, it's a well organised cruise.

The police will be watching very carefully so this cruise will be taken at a leisurely pace.

If people want, I can organise a meeting point for us liners that's on the way to Campbelltown so all the Skylines can rock up at once :rolleyes:

Dont forget people, there will be Hot4's, Fast4's, Autosalon etc photographers there on the day!

Cheers!

Hey guys bive been away sorry!

Ok yes the police will be notified, if you do anything stupid the po' lice will defect you to thy shite house.!

Yeah guys , just join up before hand and roll in together, youd create a sense of awe all around! lol (no seriously , you will)

There are roughly 12 'lines coming from here and yes its open to ANYONE so yeah come along!

well ill post tommorow to get things finalised etc...

:DEZERT EAGLE: Can you make that meeting point for all the lines? make it close so you can meet just a few blocks away or something, but whatever, itll be mad either way!

Ok people I have a proposal:

We all meet at Woolworths in Carnes Hill - off Cowpasture Road, I've been living around the Campbelltown area for the past 10 years or so, from here it'll be an easy drive (10 minutes) mostly rural, to the Top One Carpark destination in Campbelltown.

This way all us liner's can meet the main group at Campbelltown Top One, and I can get you guys there easier because I know the area like the back of my hand, so to speak.

If we can rock up all at once, we may get a pic in a magazine because of the vast amount of Skylines - consistency!

E-Lu_shun - I can meet you there if you want, I live 2 minutes away and we can cruise to Campbelltown together.

My mobile number is 0402 503 549 if I dont reply back on this.

See ya!

yea aiight, expect a buzz from me tomoro mate. i dont even know where top one carpark is. ahha

Is anyone stopping in Woollongong on the way??? or is everyone just going straight to Nowra???? I will try and meet everyone on the run down..... I will be leaving around 1030 from Miranda is there any spot that would be best to meet up????

Please call if you have any ideas

Cheers

Mike

G'day guys.

Good day for all I think. Would be a big day from North Gosford.

Coppers seem to have left things alone because of the reason for the cruise.

The missus is still chuffed about winning some stuff in the raffle, especially some doof doof by DJ Pepe & DJ Sparx. Will have to cruise around Nowra keeping it real from here on in.

Thoroughly enjoyed it.

El Bee & Humbla

Not a bad turn out at all.......

Just a bit of a gripe about the guy in the bright orange CRX driving like an A$$HOLE as he left the car park. A good cause for a cruise and BBQ. Best wishes go towards Bonezee (SP?) and his family, and a big Kudos goes out to all his mates and fellow car buffs for making a great day.

Mike & Melissa