SAU Community

R32 R33 Engine Manuals

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are on broadband and behind a router read up on portforwarding.

Make sure the firewall is setup correctly. If you get a LOWID you have no chance in hell.

If you are on dialup, goodluck!

Emule starts slow but is quick towards the end. Don't expect instant results.

Leave it running over night and for a day or so. You will get what you need.

Until more people share then it will speed up.

I've got people downloading off me right now so it is definately working.

Check your config.

EDIT: Make sure you select Global for the search just incase you are on a different server.

Recheck the links peoples. They are now working properly.Click the links and providing you have used the install package and not the bin package of Emule it will load up emule and insert the link.

You will then need to connect to the server RazorBack 2 which is found by sorting the Files column.

Recheck the links peoples. They are now working properly.Click the links and providing you have used the install package and not the bin package of Emule it will load up emule and insert the link.

You will then need to connect to the server RazorBack 2 which is found by sorting the Files column.

• 4 weeks later...

I took your advice StraightSix and re-uploaded the R32 Engine Manual in PDF format. This should make things easier, although the ZIP worked fine for me so I am not sure what was going on? I updated the URL in my previous post, but here it is again anyway:

No Longer Available Sorry. Try P2P...

I also have the R33 Service Manual, DIY RB30DET Engine Rebuild Guide, and 'The Sky Is The Limit' book if anyone is interested. Contact ICQ 66745553

Happy drifting ;)

I took your advice StraightSix and re-uploaded the R32 Engine Manual in PDF format. This should make things easier, although the ZIP worked fine for me so I am not sure what was going on? I updated the URL in my previous post, but here it is again anyway:

http://www.iinet.net.au/~hero_boy/R32.Engi...gine.Manual.pdf 

I also have the R33 Service Manual, DIY RB30DET Engine Rebuild Guide, and 'The Sky Is The Limit' book if anyone is interested. Contact ICQ 66745553

Happy drifting :cheers:

Hero_boy, can you PM me the links for the R33 Service Manual, DIY RB30DET Engine Rebuild Guide, and 'The Sky Is The Limit' ??? Thanks!