owned

ahhh the memories

I have owned *takes deep breath*

Hanimex

Coleco Vision

Atari 2600

NES

Sega Master System

Sega Megadrive with CD Rom attachment (of which only 3 or 4 games were released in Oz for it)

Super Nintendo (yay Street Fighter)

Sony Playstation

Sega Saturn

Nintendo 64

Then with the advent of 3D graphics cards for the Home PC it was goodbye consoles for me :)

Many hours of enjoyment from all, but no console can compete with a Gaming PC IMHO

I had them all, and still do in the original boxes and all :D

In 70 years they will be worth a fortune :)

Edit, I just read Nex's post, I didnt have all of THOSE! I had NES, SNES, Megadrive, Master System, Playstation, playstation 2.

Didnt even really play them that much actually... Apart from 1992 when mortal kombat came out for mega drive :P

man.... megadrive was so over rated... :) even i had the cd rom attatchment and like i could never find games for them and even if i did they were over priced something chronic. :P oh well... yeh i had fun.... sometimes i put the old Snes on for some $hits and giggles. DUCK HUNT ROX!!!!! for the old NES..... i was so addicted.... but u had to set it up just right so it would respond properly when u played :D

nintendo and sega are noth shit,

ATARI 2600 rules

I had one still in a box, but My mum sold it for like $5 adter I moved out!

Frogger, pitfall, space invaders.!!!!

Sega owns j00r.

Nintendo was overated.

I am the best and my opinion is the best.

Streets of Rage, Alex Kidd, Sonic...

SEGA RALLY CHAMPIONSHIP

and  

VIRTUA RACER

But think Mario Bros., Donkey Kong, Mario Kart.....

had a NES, a game gear, dream cast, ps1, ps2, xbox and bought a snes online recently with games etc :P

hahahh mad, i've still got mine at home... i'm looking for a copy of Mario Kart :D prolly the funniest racing game i've played for ages. Its even better when ur drunk :)

i had a 16 Bit Mega drive with so many games ALL sonic games ever released... 1, 2 ,3 sonic and knuckles, 3D and sonic spinball!

Alex Kid Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter 2, NBA JAM, Italia 90(Fav) some other crappy games...

Also N64 and PS

I had such a huge Sega collection that I was able to sell 2/3's of it and buy my GTR :rofl:

Had a little bit of Nintendo but as far as the 8bits go, Master System all the way over the NES.

Still own:

Master System

GameGear

Mega Drive

Mega CD

32X

Saturn

Dreamcast

N64

GameCube

plus around 150 games!

One of my treasures is the Japanese version of Need for Speed for the Saturn. It's called "Nissan Presents: Overdriving GTR" and instead of porches, etc it's all Nissans :aroused: