SAU Community

GTT to GTR body kit reccomendations

Hi all,

I am currently looking into getting a V-spec one or Z-tune style bodykit for my R34 GTT coupe Skyline.

I wanted to ask if anyone had any reccomendations for companies or suppliers that they have used and their experiences (positive or negative) as I want to make the best decision possible. 

I am only looking at kits that offer the GTR widebody look, as opposed to just changing the front and rear bumpers and adding side skirts/pods.

I am currently looking at a full car kit from Magna Tuning via their online store. (1916 EUR + postage) and am based in Perth. 

Cheers

Screenshot_20211028-230922_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20211028-230917_Samsung Internet.jpg

On 29/10/2021 at 7:49 AM, UWISSH! said:

I think carbonetics may have all the parts and have a pretty good reputation 

I did look at their Google reviews and I must admit, they were... varied. 

They also seem to only stock the non wide-body kits which isn't exactly what I am after. 

I feel that for what I want, I'm happy to pay the extra to import a kit that fits my wants a bit more. 

As for metal fenders, I would pick some up for a reasonable price, but I feel that the Nismo tax will just be more than what I would value them at. 

I recently saw a damaged pair going for $2000. Which at this point in my life is too much. 

Edited by ChrisSkywalker

• 5 weeks later...
On 10/31/2021 at 4:42 AM, ChrisSkywalker said:

I recently saw a damaged pair going for $2000. Which at this point in my life is too much. 

Then just leave the car alone until you can afford to do it correctly.