SAU Community

Cash money for a job in Sydney

On 1/26/2022 at 10:34 PM, BK said:

Just a question, but why did you leave without it ? You paid for it right ? - so demand it. Maybe they didn't save it and now giving you the run around.

I know they can't just email it off of the dyno in a pdf direct, as it'll be in a raw format that needs the mainline dyno software to convert it. They need to print it to pdf or print and scan then email, so really they're just being lasy unless they don't have the file.

It use to take me all of 2mins to search for a previous run, add business logo and print then a few minutes to laminate. 

It's laziness, it's easier to send as an email. Would have thought a place like that would make sure all their admin is sorted. 

On 26/1/2022 at 11:34 PM, BK said:

Just a question, but why did you leave without it ? You paid for it right ? - so demand it. Maybe they didn't save it and now giving you the run around.

I know they can't just email it off of the dyno in a pdf direct, as it'll be in a raw format that needs the mainline dyno software to convert it. They need to print it to pdf or print and scan then email, so really they're just being lasy unless they don't have the file.

Hey. Thanks for the info, that makes sense.

The Car got put on a tow truck straight after dyno and delivered to me 8 hours away. Paid for it yes but not in person. 

yeah it was done on the hub dyno and said that only one person had the password to log in and get it, that person was always busy with tunes.

but I think I have managed to find someone to go in there and ask them for it, if so I’ll delete this post once I get the sheet.

On 27/1/2022 at 1:12 AM, robbo_rb180 said:

It use to take me all of 2mins to search for a previous run, add business logo and print then a few minutes to laminate. 

It's laziness, it's easier to send as an email. Would have thought a place like that would make sure all their admin is sorted. 

Yeah I would of thought so too, it’s annoying because I’m getting a ss rebuilt soon and want to use them to tune that as well but have been waiting months just for a print out

In these scenarios, I would call them and stay on the phone while they do it... 

"Hey I've been chasing this for months, I need it as some kind of proof when selling the vehicle - Can I wait on the phone while you do it, or call you at 10 mins before you shut up shop and you can just send it through? I've called a few times before etc.."

Usually this will get a "Ah shit, yep, I remember now, yep hold on" kind of response where it gets done.