SAU Community

RB25det neo harness question.

Hello, i have imported a c35 laurel with a manual rb25det neo in it. Originally the car was an auto rb20de and i have a question.

I see that the rb25det neo has 2 tps. 1 on the back and 1 on the front with the traction motor. Well the car came in with the traction motor and the front tps unhooked and there is no where to plug it in. I have confirmed that the vct plug is there and i have confirmed the maf is a 3pin connector which tells me that this loom is not a rb20de loom.

Its possible this loom is from 25det rs4v stagea? My question is where do those 2 plug go? My loom doesnt have the plug for the front tps sensor and traction motor. Unless that is an automatic transmission thing

Thanks

Also another question is that i also noticed since this is a Neo 25 IACV the plugs on this and the harness IACV is different, i now believe my loom is from an older R33 RB25DET loom with. What i mean is that the the IACV from older harness uses 2 plug ( Purple and Brown) where as the NEO25DET use 1 grey plug with Black and Red wire. 

Now the question is can i just hook it up to random ignition power and ground or does the IACV Power and Ground need to be in a specific spot in the ECU?