SAU Community

Centre screen errors/notification in Japanese

Hey everyone - I just wanted to ask whether you have seen these notifications in Japanese in your V36s. These can't up right when things transmission and oil filter remainders popped up on the dash, as my car's major service was due.

Does anyone know what these messages say? Your assistance from experience would be greatly appreciated.

20220908_160647.jpg

20220908_160639.jpg

Google translate app has a camera feature that does a near real time translation of text you point it at.

The first message is telling you to change your oil filter, the second one says "HAHAHA why you buy this car when you no read japanese HAHAHA"

• Haha 3

My Japanese is getting pretty rusty but here is my 2c.

Both messages are notifications, one is for the oil filter (オイルフィルタ) the other is for the engine oil (エンジンオイル)

The messages talk about the settings for the notification interval. It asks you to push the information switch, choose the maintenance information and select settings... or something like that. 

• Like 1

Cheers guys. So I've cleared the reminders on the dash but it seems the centre console is still mentioning. I might have yo check the settings on the center console as well.