SAU Community

2003 VQ35DE replacement injectors.

21 hours ago, joshuaho96 said:

VQ35HR and VQ35DE use different injectors. DE calls for a 4 hole EV6ES format injector that flows 306 cc/min manufactured by Unisia JECS. The HR revision calls for a 12 hole Denso EV14 format injector shared with the QR25DE. The link you show is very likely fake R35 injectors which are not a direct fit and will require retuning. Even if you found another 306 cc/min fuel injector that fits the fuel rail and intake keep in mind that you need identical spray pattern and injector latency in order to have proper behavior. If you want to run higher flow injectors for whatever reason real R35 injectors are only sold through Nissan with part number 1660038B0A which are more like 180-250 USD per injector instead of 260 AUD for a set of six. If you have no particular attachment to Denso EV14 style injectors the Bosch 997.1 Turbo injectors are sold under p/n 62379. Bottom line, if your goal is to just get your car running again for the least money as quickly as possible buy the Injector Planet refurbs. If you want to save some extra money ask if you can send in your old injectors and have any of the usable ones applied as credit against the refurbs. It only saves 7 USD per injector but it sounds like you want to minimize cost.

So I need these ones then?

https://www.injectorplanet.com/products/unisia-jecs-fbjc100-nissan-16600-5l700

22 hours ago, GTSBoy said:

Why not just call Diesel Injection Service NT in Winnellie and ask what they can do for you?

Aaaarrarararararaagh!

I called them today and they said they only do diesel and no one in NT does petrol injectors.

I took some pictures of the injectors without removing the plenum but you can’t read the part numbers. 
I’ve attached some pictures for reference.

Chassis no. CPV35-508551

41A5FC32-8101-4C20-9DC9-FCCC7427E55C.jpeg

6DC43948-BA8E-4962-919B-133A27E47155.jpeg

EECA9493-535F-4B65-9D75-157F30A8BC77.jpeg

172D0F88-89EB-4901-8287-8B14BFAC5FB9.jpeg

Edited by tehmessiah

1 hour ago, tehmessiah said:

called them today and they said they only do diesel and no one in NT does petrol injectors

23 hours ago, BK said:

NT sucks doesnt it, but even in Alice we have a place that does injector cleaning. I usually don't bother though and send to Adelaide as there are heaps of decent places.

Not reading your own thread are you - me getting injectors done here in September

IMG_20220823_145413.thumb.jpg.790c494f6127dcfddf40cb3facaf3c34.jpg

Alice mechanical solutions across from my work does them. Although if you're going to send them away I do recommend just send to Adelaide as it'll be quicker and cheaper to be honest. I used to use Petroject down there a lot but there are a few places to get them done.

Just pull them out and send them away to get confirmation whether they are OK or not.

22 hours ago, GTSBoy said:

Why not just call Diesel Injection Service NT in Winnellie and ask what they can do for you?

Aaaarrarararararaagh!

I called them today and they said they only do diesel and no one in NT does petrol injectors.

I took some pictures of the injectors without removing the plenum but you can’t read the part numbers. 
I’ve attached some pictures for reference

1 hour ago, BK said:

Not reading your own thread are you - me getting injectors done here in September

IMG_20220823_145413.thumb.jpg.790c494f6127dcfddf40cb3facaf3c34.jpg

Alice mechanical solutions across from my work does them. Although if you're going to send them away I do recommend just send to Adelaide as it'll be quicker and cheaper to be honest. I used to use Petroject down there a lot but there are a few places to get them done.

Just pull them out and send them away to get confirmation whether they are OK or not.

I have read every post.

Thank you for the recommendation.

I don’t understand how an engine that has been used in so many Nissan cars can be so difficult and expensive to get parts for.

1 hour ago, BK said:

I used to use Petroject down there a lot but there are a few places to get them done.

I called them and apparently they’ve moved and changed names to Injector CT

$45/e to clean and test. He’s going to see if he can find a working set so we can do an exchange.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, tehmessiah said:

I called them and apparently they’ve moved and changed names to Injector CT

$45/e to clean and test. He’s going to see if he can find a working set so we can do an exchange.

Nice one 👍