SAU Community

Eastern Creek Full Day Track Day 19/12/02

Majanal

need a role call

make this really and event

im bringing the bbq

im going shoping tommorow.

basically sing out if you want in shouldnt cost dick but basically ill be there at 8:30 we will have bacon and eggs/ tost maybe come mushrooms ect

lunch is bangers and whatever esle i buy, maybe stakes if its is going cheap

might pick up some drinks (coke solo ect)

now dan is bringing the bread rolls

should be a tops feast and anyone who has eaten at the takaway joint there will know that it will be 4000000% healthier and fresher

should only be 5 bux gets you in for a meal with a drink

so everyeone that is going and wants a good cheap feed speak up or you will just have to sufer while everyone else is eating the goods and you have 3 month out takeaway

cheer

pete

nothing like a good feed before a fang

werd!

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Gonad Man

Fatz thinks ...........

I never noticed that!! I'm in for the BBq. If there are heaps of starters I have a portable unit I can bring too - give me a bell if you need me to bring anything.

Ben, what can I say......................................POOF!!

Come up for the day anyway and ride shotgun, only cost ya twenty.............make it to the Arms and I'll buy ya a girlie drink!

Gooooooooooooo...........Nads

Originally posted by fatz

bonks

what is your portable one like

antique Primus, long range tank, single plate over dual tuned gas burners running 2-3psi, stainless steel thingies with a metel flake finish- man this baby is HOT!!!!!

I'll be a watcher this time round... :) my car is not 100%...

can u do half days? caue i really do wanna fang.. ehhea

Oh and fatz.. put me down...

EDIT: Cars Thur 19th 9am to 5pm

$150 single or $145 group of 3 or more.

Grades: A, B, C & D. 6 x 20 minute sessions.

Doh! I guess not...

XrSiSt, I'm sure you can do just a half day (just negotiate with dave stone when you get there).

And there will be rides for all!

/crowd cheers uproariously

GTR-51K, I'm sure there is room for one more - looks like SAU are taking over the whole day :burnout: There's normally 40-50 cars at these days, and we'll have over 20 in our group

Sh1t guys, bad news.

Dave has only booked us in for 17 places... this means that some might not be able to drive. Still come along though as he has had 4 or 5 cars pull out and has not filled the spaces yet. He will keep them open for us when he finds them in his booking sheet.

Dave also asked if we could split the fast "have done this sh1t before" people into the A or B group and the "slow ass" 180sx people and the "never done this before and I'm gonna shit my pants the first time I go around turn one at 100km/h" people into group C.

Will see you all on Thursday...

Dan.

Maj - if people need someone to pull out, put my name down.

I will come out and watch, but my brakes only went on today (R33/S15 front calipers and rotors with RB74 pads) and i am not 100% confident in them yet (i am still using standard master cylinder - so my pedal is majorly spoungy). Let me know if you need my spot.

Christian

well POOH!

just lost synchro almost all together on 3rd - 4th (looks like it's 91 model 323 astina time), clutch cooking itself now AND MY BRAKES STILL AREN'T HERE!!!

I thought it would only be that that delayed me...

Sorry for any inconvenience but looks like it's helped.

:D

im off to sulk...

Originally posted by fatz

mmmm beer

prank

dont worry im putting new pads in tommorow night

bedding in brakes at ec yea baby

pete

i didn't do just pads, i did the whole lot (calipers, rotors and pads) and because i am still using my standard master cylinder, my brakes dont do anything until i almost have no pedal left.

We'll see - i am still keen to come, but if somebody else would prefer to, then i'll step down.

Christian