SAU Community

R32 auto gear shifters??

Hi Darcy, welcome to the forums.

Can you clarify what you are missing? maybe a pic? do you have the shifter rod in the console without a knob on the top?

Your profile doesn't say where you are so it is difficult to recommend where to find one if that is what you need.

On 12/23/2022 at 5:56 AM, Duncan said:

Hi Darcy, welcome to the forums.

Can you clarify what you are missing? maybe a pic? do you have the shifter rod in the console without a knob on the top?

Your profile doesn't say where you are so it is difficult to recommend where to find one if that is what you need.

So i live around the Noosa area and there's pretty much just a hole looking into my transmission so i need the whole set up i can post a photo later 

On 12/25/2022 at 10:55 PM, DarcyMcElwaine said:

So i live around the Noosa area and there's pretty much just a hole looking into my transmission so i need the whole set up i can post a photo later 

The auto transmission shifter does not go into a hole in the top of the tranny. The shifter connects to a rod that runs down the side of the tranny. The manual gearboxes have a hole in the top of the box for the shifter to go into.

On 12/28/2022 at 9:00 AM, GTSBoy said:

The auto transmission shifter does not go into a hole in the top of the tranny. The shifter connects to a rod that runs down the side of the tranny. The manual gearboxes have a hole in the top of the box for the shifter to go into.

Sorry i meant like a hole in the floor not the tran itself